News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

I'm wearing striped knee socks in the color heather grey and navy blue right now.

My daughter has a fever of 101 so I picked her up from school today. Poor thing. Third time in the past few months. The nurse says this is  pattern she is seeing in a lot of the children at the school.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Chseeads

Melody

I said WITHOUT the drugs...  :pound:  Jesus makes me happy. 

Lynx

The IRS automated phone system says my refund is on the way!

Maybe I'll use it to buy 102 packs of razor blades... 

Has anyone found a good way to permanently de-hair a skin surface?  I'm hesitant to try all these UV light, electro-zap things, because I just know in about three years we'll find they cause terrible skin cancer or something.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In other news, I think I have accidentally made a convert...

I got a little 30 watt guitar amp for the church stage, to put beside the pastor's chair so he could hear better.  Then the pastor retired and I had a 30 watt amp on my hands.  We're running a skeleton 2nd shift crew at work so there's nobody around to bother with my music, so I brought it in night-before-last to blast some tunes. 

Now 30 watts of treble is a lot of audio power, at least for normal people (heavy metal dudes, ignore this part.)  So I had my music player turned down to about half power, and the amp turned down to about 20%. 

When I left for my break time, Wayne took my place on the furnace line.  I went over to the shipping department where the comfortable chairs are and proceeded to rest.  Suddenly I heard a rather startlingly loud noise from the general area of my work station.  I looked around just in time to see Wayne frantically running back to the amp to turn it down.  He had plugged his smart phone into the amp and started it playing at full volume. 

When I returned after my break his first words were "How much will you take for that?"  Ain't sellin it.  "Where can I get one?"   :cool:

So I sold him an audio adapter that you need to connect a music player ($5) and he's going to hunt a guitar amp today.  We'll see what he found tonight at work probably, he'll be blasting music with it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 01, 2013, 08:44:28 PM
The IRS automated phone system says my refund is on the way!

Maybe I'll use it to buy 102 packs of razor blades... 

Has anyone found a good way to permanently de-hair a skin surface?  I'm hesitant to try all these UV light, electro-zap things, because I just know in about three years we'll find they cause terrible skin cancer or something.

why don't you just wax it...like Mini does. :hypocrite:

My income tax is also on it's way. To be depositing Monday March 4th! woo!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Bread almost done rising, key lime cheesecake baking and I'm finally having lunch.  Lol  ties with the beautiful BLT.  Slices of avocados on pumperknickle bread with fresh basil leaves, tomato slices and a slice of monterey jack cheese!  It's almost too beautiful to eat... lol

Roxie

Quote from: MellowYellow on March 01, 2013, 10:38:25 PM
Bread almost done rising, key lime cheesecake baking and I'm finally having lunch.  Lol  ties with the beautiful BLT.  Slices of avocados on pumperknickle bread with fresh basil leaves, tomato slices and a slice of monterey jack cheese!  It's almost too beautiful to eat... lol

Sounds super yummy!

:-\ So I have been sick... I think it is mostly allergies that is the cause now. 
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Chseeads

Went to church at Orleans.  Went to Steak & Shake after that but didn't eat cause I'm too poor for that.

Came home.

Eating now at 1 a.m. about....veggies and g.e. cheese.

MelodyB

I went to a "singles fellowship" thing at Pastors house to tonight for food and games. I hate when they call it that...it's like we are all looking for dates or something when it isn't like that at all! Had fun though...the food was great, bean platter things...I thought of Seth. And I won a game a phase 10.

I somehow lost all the contacts in my phone though. *sigh* I have most of the ppl I text regularly cause I don't delete texts, so it was pretty simple to figure out numbers that way...but all those other numbers, I'm just sick over losing. Ugh.

Sandra, please text me with your name so I have your number again. And I think that will do it for my GPers that I had the numbers for before I lost them all. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I'm up. Another restless night of me yelling in my sleep. When I walked thru the living room on the way to shower this morning dad said "who were you telling to stop in there?" I said I don't even know. I don't remember anything but waking myself up several times yelling random things and who knows what. :smirk2:

35 degrees this Am. Brrr!

MelodyB

Lynx

Patience is a virtue.  Give this second shift dude time to get up.  I haven't even got breakfast yet. 

I'm waiting to see if my "My money that the government holds for a year and doesn't even pay tax on" check comes today.  If it does I will be busy.  If it does not I will have a long, quiet, relaxing Saturday.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Yay for yard sales!  Let us know what you find. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I stopped at one yesterday. They didn't have much.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I found a large Pampered Chef baking stone for 50 cents and a small coffee pot for $1

Chel had said the other day that she wanted a baking stone.

Lynx

For 50 cents?  Those things can be expensive...
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Probably about 1981.....  Creepy cotton ball bunnies.

Roscoe

I am having a GREAT day today......Went to the hamfest today, sold some stuff, traded some stuff, and bought some stuff.. :lol:
Came home with a 48' tall tower, some co-ax, and a wire antenna.
After climbing my fat little butt up two trees twenty plus feet, and worrying about falling, I got my wire antenna stretched about thirty feet up with the help of a fellow ham.
The first station I heard, I tried to talk to- and DID! He was in the Virgin Islands.  :o I am now hooked. I have talked to stations all over the Bahamas for the last hour.....
And that's my sharing for the day. Oh, and after all the horse trading, I wound up coming out with $26 profit for the day. Twas a great day, me buckos.... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Kim

Good for you little brother. Any time you can make a profit and still come home with new stuff, you are doing great!!!  Did you end up taking Cheyenne with you, and if so, did SHE have fun?    :)

MelodyB

Who kept Chey?

And Seth...is that you with the little deformed one eared rabbit?