News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

It says "We May Leave Some Behind in Sharing 479"

I dont think we have ever had a sharing thread with Pig Latin in the title... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Rules from Calvin and Hobbes' secret club charter:
"Section IV, Article 12: Every secret plan needs a secret code.
A. The more complicated the better.
B. Everybody already knows pig latin.
C. Phrases like 'code blue' are cool."

Read B, take two  :pound: and don't call me in the morning. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

World Traveler

I disagree minnesota68. The title says, "We May Leave Some Behind yin Sharing 479"

What is a "yin"?

It isn't Japanese currency. That is the "yen".

I guess if you are from the south it can mean "yearn" or "longing" as in, "I yin for some cornbread, brown beans, and collard greens".

I don't know. Maybe I am reading too much into this. :-)
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

World Traveler

Just place the first letter of the word to the back of the word and add "ay".
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

mini

I dont know pig latin.  I went to a website and this is what it told me... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

As long as we don't have to type all our replies in it..... :o
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 17, 2013, 01:07:36 AM
Boar Latin.

In accordance to prophesy.

:laughhard:

The Boar yet speaks!

I shall bless this for this.

Went to work, came home, went to church, came home, yadda yadda.  I'm wore out.

Roxie

Ugh, I really need to find more time to come to good ole Godplace.  I just skimmed through the last several pages of sharing 478 that I missed.  I think it was like one week ago!  Yikes. Well, work for my first week back since June was sooo boring.  I have a friend starting on Tuesday though and hopefully, we can find seats next to each other because the ones beside more are taken.  I am willing to move as long as there are 2 seats side by side. I don't like where I currently sit anyway.  Thankful to be back though.

Heather, I know someone in Johnson City.  I think he is moving back to MI but he was in there for a few month/maybe even a year.  He goes to the UPC there I think. \

Oh and you and Mel together in the same church.  There be some trouble ;-)

I have nothing else to add I think...

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Chseeads

What kind of place do you work?

:sofachair: 

* Chseeads sits and waits till next week for the answer. :P

Dreameddddddddd and dreamed all. night. long.

Heather

Quote from: Roxie on February 17, 2013, 07:28:01 AM
Heather, I know someone in Johnson City.  I think he is moving back to MI but he was in there for a few month/maybe even a year.  He goes to the UPC there I think. \

There are 2 UPC churches in JC. Praise & Truth and The Pentecostals of JC. I've been watching online and visiting The Pentecostals.

*HUGS* Roxie

Heather

God answered my prayers and I found my church today  :cool:

Amazing move and presence of God today. I came away without a voice. lol. Loving, awesome, excellent people.

Also my new crockpot meal of pizza pasta is delicious. Thank you Pinterest.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Glad to hear it Heather.  A good church is important to have.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:waving: Been a long day. Just made it home from church, which I went directly to from work. This means I just walked into the house I left at 5:15 this morning. Shew.  Now I am eating my only meal of the day, which is microwaved burritos. Lord. Zantac you are my friend............
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I suggest an alternative of whole wheat sourdough bread with coconut creme on top.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Went to church, came home, went to my nephew's for the baby's 2nd birthday, came home and stuff......  Bleh.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Annnnd....here I am, back at work. Blah. Hope everyone has a good day.  :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Roscoe, you are a lousy government employee.  And thats saying something.  Any good government employee would be off today, but no, you have to go in and work and ruin it for the rest of us.

The Purple Fuzzy

Every time I read the title of this thread it makes me think someone is selling Amway.