News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

You don't need a doctors degree to post in Sharing 463!

Started by mini, May 18, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

Plenty hard Cheeto! Lol..

It took us a whole month to get my DL changed..and going on like 3 weeks trying to get my plates changed.

Chseeads

* Chseeads screams back at Fairy Cake and everybody else.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I am tired.

I bought new socks at WM.

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Roscoe

Morning, all. Back at work.... :-? Lord- today just hasn't been my day already. I'm ready to join ol' Cheesehead in the whole screaming thing.... Ugh.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

This has been a pretty good day for me so far.  But I have made it from the bedroom to the living room...thats about it.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 23, 2012, 11:42:26 AM
This has been a pretty good day for me so far.  But I have made it from the bedroom to the living room...thats about it.  LOL

:pound:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Y'all are amauters....here, let me help. :uzi2: :fire: :uzi2: :2pistol: :2gun: :2pistol: :war: :war:

If ya gonna hurt him- do it right!  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

We didn't want to KILL him, just beat him up a little. ;)

Lynx

In other news, I just got a call from a "Jim" from the forum.  Now who do I know on the forum who's real name is Jim...

Turns out it was the admin of the now-closed Apostolic Man Forum, that UPCI Men's Ministry used to run.  Coming through TN and thought he'd call and see if I was in shooting distance of the interstate.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 23, 2012, 03:26:11 PM
We didn't want to KILL him, just beat him up a little. ;)
If it's worth doing....it's worth doing right. :laughhard: He gets up from your little beating, he's gonna be mad and want revenge. With MY method, no concerns.  :P

Lynx

You guys are too brutal for me.   :o I'm gonna stay over in the other corner of the room so the cops can only get me as a witness. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on May 23, 2012, 03:36:37 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 23, 2012, 03:26:11 PMWe didn't want to KILL him, just beat him up a little. ;)
If it's worth doing....it's worth doing right. :laughhard: He gets up from your little beating, he's gonna be mad and want revenge. With MY method, no concerns.  :P

Not sure which of my methods you're referring to but I certainly agree with completing the task.  ;) A good cast iron skillet should do the trick.

And you should all be happy to know that I'll bore you less with healthiful information.  A friend invited me to a group that Adina's also on about healthiness and I'm so excited to read and share! 

Pastor taught more on personal spiritual discipline last night, mainly about getting into the Word.  It was so good but that's how God's Word is.

mini

Bah to you all.  And for the record, Mellers method of punishment involves wax... :ugly:

Been brush hogging (you know, that does not look right for a mowing task...) all morning at work.

Got Sam started up (battery was a little weak), and getting him ready for his first ever church trip tonight.  We are having a huge kids service and he gets to go sit on the lawn where everyone who drives by can see him.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

*gives Mel a really tight hug*

*gives Sethers a hug too* :o

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 23, 2012, 04:05:29 PM
And you should all be happy to know that I'll bore you less with healthiful information.  A friend invited me to a group that Adina's also on about healthiness and I'm so excited to read and share!

Noooooo!!..... I LIKE your posts about healthy stuffs! Please don't stop posting that stuff here. Pwetty pwease? :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on May 23, 2012, 06:58:09 PM
*gives Sethers a hug too* :o

:noo: :o

Quote from: SippinTea on May 23, 2012, 06:58:09 PM

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 23, 2012, 04:05:29 PM

Noooooo!!..... I LIKE your posts about healthy stuffs! Please don't stop posting that stuff here. Pwetty pwease? :)

:beret:

As do I!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Read this and it made me stop and think:

Isaiah 59:4   No one enters suit justly;
    no one goes to law honestly;
  they rely on empty pleas, they speak lies,
    they conceive mischief and give birth to iniquity.

There is ALWAYS two sides to the story, and that verse could apply to all lawyers!  :ugly:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers."
Shakespeare, from "Henry the Sixth."
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 23, 2012, 06:24:59 PM
Bah to you all.  And for the record, Mellers method of punishment involves wax... :ugly:

Yes, lighting all natural candles for your stinky soul self.  Oh wait, that's catholic... lol

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe...