News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

You don't need a doctors degree to post in Sharing 463!

Started by mini, May 18, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmymbir

Hello Hello!! :waving:
I am doing great and I miss everyone, I think my laptop has a virus because the other day it just shut down, and I can not even get the screen to come on now :cry2:. So that's the reason I am not on here more updating you on what's happening!

I need my Tech Friend to hook me up and fix my laptop! Oh and thank you so much for that song, it never crossed my mind to look on You-Tube for it, but I LOVE that song and need to get it on CD for my car.

I'm glad to hear some of you are witnessing to others and seeing results, and I would encourage others of you to keep trying and touching God with prayers for these souls, We are seeing great results here!

My friend J. got to go to church today and he had a great time. Then we give him a bible study!
We are now at the hospital visiting Melody's dad... I'm on her laptop as everyone is carrying on about nonsense  :bigcheese:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Happy 81st birthday to my pastor! 

Retirement?  What's that, something like when you put new tires on a car so it can keep going?  :P
He gets around better than any other 80 year old I know, gets around better than a lot of 50 year olds I know, and does more work than some 30 and 20 year olds I know.  We'd have to force him to retire, and if we did I think he'd shrivel up and die. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Newsman

Chseeads

Newsman