News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

You don't need a doctors degree to post in Sharing 463!

Started by mini, May 18, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

So the gutted my tooth and put a whole bunch of filler in it. They are trying to talk me into doing a root canal then a crown. I'm from the land of not being able to come up with $500 so please pull it. The dentist and I are in a debate. I will win. It's my mouth.

PLEASE pray for Jennie Price. They had to go in today and drain fluid from around her heart and in her lungs. She was moved to ICU for the night. Baby Marcus is doing absolutely remarkable.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

HeatherB - Funny, I come from that land too.  And my dentist was talking about lots of look-good stuff, caps, crowns, etc... I told him "Look, I just want to keep from having toothaches and be able to eat without it hurting.  I don't care how it looks."  He said "okay" and we went on from there.   :roll:

In other news, I came home at lunch break to get a phone number from the church directory and make a phone call.  And I sure am glad I forgot to get the number and bring my phone with me to work, because Grandma had fried squash for supper.  Beats what I was planning on eating.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

I am praying for the situations that have been listed in this thread and others.
There are so many of us that have things going on, but God knows, and I'm glad to know the "I AM".
The other night we had Bro. Andrus with us, and he made a statement that I will not soon forget, I hope someone here get's as much from it.
He said, "I do not care what the situation is you may be going through, even if the door IS locked, You have to remember Nothing is Impossible for God. God IS the door and when you ARE the door you do NOT need a key. God can Unlock any situation."

I know that God can and will, but sometimes we need reminding of JUST how Big our God is, He is so good to me!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

In other sharing, Mel did not mention that we were going to see my Pastor from Cali, he was down for a visit and I've not seen him in two years. It was wondeful to see him again. We are going to do lunch soon and catch up on life.

I went today and printed out flyers for my grandfather, they needed them for the campmeeting services they are having soon, they flyers come out lovely and I was actually proud of myself.
I am suppose to help with some of the food prep for that weekend and I'm totally ready to cook for those people.

The title for the car come in and my grandfather added me to his insurance today, I am really excited, I've still not heard any more on the job but I have a God that provides.

For some reason I just want to cry, my emotions are all over the place, I'm excited and scared ... Life comes with good and bad, I'm trying to learn how to truly worship in all situations, so far so good... Gotta keep on pressing on!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 22, 2012, 02:28:23 AM
Has anyone heard from Mel?  How is her dad?
Talked to her via text just a few ago. Her Dad came through it fine.....From the texts, I'd say it was an emotional day, but all's good.... :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Here I am.

Yeah it was an emotional day. I lost it when I walked into the room and saw his stump. But Im ok. Granny and Ann stayed with me ALL DAY. I am so thankful for my friends. And we had others there as well. My SILs mother, Pastor and his wife, my cousin, and a couple from the church. Everyone pretty much stayed all day, and the phone calls and texts coming in were great, people checking on him all day.

Dad came thru ok, he is in a lot of pain, but when we left, he was his usual self...flirting with the nursing staff, and making bad jokes about amputees. SMH.

We are home now. I just ate a sandwich, and I'm headed to bed soon.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

I'm fixing to clean the house a bit. They just took Dad back to dialysis, so there is no reason to go up there to see him for the next 5 hours.

So I'm gonna clean the kitchen, do some laundry and then get ready and go clean the church before I head to the hospital.

MsJennJenn

One of Sethers women needs to just plant a smacker on him...maybe that'll control his screams.  :freaky2:

Glad everything is okay Melbs!!! :hug:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Is Seth developing terrets?  However you spell it...

Off to clean the church with my mumchkins.  Andrew is an overgrown mumchkin but still and will always be one.

Here ya guys go.  Gets ya right in the gut!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zer3aU4C4A&feature=share

Lynx

I think he's just pulling an Andy Kaufman.  This is just some kind of performance art where we'll find out what he's up to at the end of the show. 

Tank you veddy much.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

BAM! Sold my brother's old ps1 and some games on eBay for $50! Also sold his old iPhone (original) and iPhone 3g...also both for $50 apiece.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Newsman

Well, you asre beginnning to express yourself a bit, Seth!

John  :waving:

MelodyB

I got the loveliest gift from Jenn! Those Duckie earphones I saw in January!

Thanks Jenn! You rock!

I'm at the hosp with Dad. He is in lots of pain, but his spirits are good. :)

Lynx

No Newsman, Seth has been expressive throughout.  Screaming is very expressive.  It was information content we lacked, which has finally been provided in his most recent post.  True, it is only information we have received dozens, even hundreds of times already, but still a step up from just screaming.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

I'm sitting here at work.. one hour to go.. doing work and just decided to pop on for a moment.

I think I'm going to hit up our city library tonight and HOPEFULLY get an account so I can check out a book! :) Everything has been SOO difficult involving this name-change business.. I feel like I've been jumping through hoops for two months, haha. Hopefully THIS weekend we can change my plates for my car, because they expire May 31.. haha.

Chseeads

What's so hard about changing something to Spud Duty?  :P

Went to town to the feedstore(s) and such.....  I hate town...

Eating an RBP.

I need to go to work tomorrow cause I have too much to get done.....*cries*

Then screams.

Melody

At least it's not 24° out while you have to do it.

At least you don't have to do all that with a catheter bag.

At least you aren't stuck doing customer service at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas.

At least you aren't a starving Etheopian with nothing to do but die. 

:goodmod:

Roscoe

Well....I have survived the day. Got through Auntie's funeral without losing it, and even got complimented on the service, with folks telling me she would've been very happy with my message. All in all....not bad. While it's always hard losing someone you care about, it is made infinately easier knowing that they had a walk with God. Even more awe-inspiring when folks tell you about their past, then says they could really see a difference in the decease' life and that the deceased credited you with leading them to the truth..... Really a different spirit at a funeral like that than one where the deceased is obviously living in sin....

Thanks to each and every one of you that said a prayer for me today. I wouldn't have made it through it without them.  :waving:
And now I'm gonna unwind and relax before work tomorrow.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Walked 2.7 miles tonight. Finally got back to the rec...my walking buddy had some sort of nasal surgery. So we've not walked in like 3 weeks!~ EEK.

So glad we're back to it!

Now..I sleepy...:yawn:

screams at sethers
-Alexander Den Heijer-