News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

You don't need a doctors degree to post in Sharing 463!

Started by mini, May 18, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Brought Brandon's dog in to be spay today. You'd think his kid was going in for brain surgery or something. He wasn't even this nervous when I was getting checked and rechecked for cancer. Silly boys

Anyways at work for now. Dentist appointment at 345 for a cleaning and hopefully pulling of this chunked tooth. I say chunked because it's definitely more than a chip :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Morning.... :hi: Heather, tooth pain is the worst! Hope eveything goes well. (and Mini, no comments on how I would know. :ugly: )
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Well. Today is the day that dad has his leg cut off. He and I are about to go do a few things this morning and then we check in at the hospital at 1.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Back at work.  Wasn't ready to come back.  Now I have to play catch up on all the stuff that didn't get done.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Lynx

Yes, you mentioned this before.  Very expressive, but with a minimum of information content.  Can you be more specific?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on May 21, 2012, 03:16:08 PM
* sunlight hugs mel and heather

What about me!!!! *pounce hug*

:hug: Melbs!! I sent Melb a present on Saturday! EEE can't wait for her to get it! She's gonna love it!

Quote from: Chseeads on May 21, 2012, 03:57:55 PM
screams

SHHH .... you scream like a girl!
:nono: :noo: :pound:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

okieoliveoyl

lurking around....seeing if anything exciting is happening.  So far...sethers screams are scaring everyone off....

**hugs for mel and anyone else whom might need one today**
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Melody

Maybe there is a bird pecking the keys and his fingers periodically.   I have no idea but I always imagine not just birds out in the farm but around Seth's house also, following him like he's a mother duck.

It's Andrew's last day of school!  He gets out in a 1/2 hour.   :clap:  I'm looking forward to having both my kids home for the summer.

Lynx

For the record, homemade whipped topping on homemade whole wheat sourdough toast is very good.  Mmmmmm...

Great, now I have yet another thing I have to be careful not to overeat.  Just what I need.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Ice cream sandwiches seem to make your day go better.... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Chseeads

Melody

Eventually your voice will go out.

Save it for singing and preaching.   :hypocrite: