News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

You don't need a doctors degree to post in Sharing 463!

Started by mini, May 18, 2012, 02:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Which is a good thing, cause I heard Meller is writing prescriptions.... :hippy:

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

That stuff's illegal, even with a doctor's note.... :copcar:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

It is by federal law, and besides, she's in Misery.......Not that it would matter, we all know how rebellious hippies are.....:hippy:

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Ah shore is glad we'all don't gotta have none a them deegree thingies ta post hyar.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

To the people who were planning to go to OK right up to the last, who I invited to come up here to Prime Timer's campmeeting with us instead:  We're having a great time.  Wish you were here.  "Elder" sure doesn't equal "old, dry, dead."  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

You nuts.  I was only slightly shocked when I seen a minivan in front of me while picking Andrew up at school that said "Hemp is Hope." 

Poor kid.

Soaking nuts for a lovely cheesecake later. I think we'll grill tonight & maybe run around enjoying this lovely weather.

taco_harvell

Well doing no carbs and very little of anything this morning was probably a bad idea. Had a low blood sugar reaction while out and about and the only thing I had with me to bring it up was a small package of ketchup. It was disgusting but worked Thank God!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 18, 2012, 07:48:50 PM
You nuts.

THEN>

Soaking nuts for a lovely cheesecake later. I think we'll grill tonight & maybe run around enjoying this lovely weather.

Either Meller has a bunch of folks over, and/or is now a serial killer, or shes getting them a little *hic* soaked and/or sloshed...

Newsman

Newsman

Chseeads

:sing:

Jingle bell time is a swell time, to go ridin' in a one horse sleigh....

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Another beautiful day here, weather wise.  I'm congested with something, which rarely happens but then again, it's been a exceptional weekend in every way. 

I love Mexican restaurants that serve free chips and salsa.  We got to go to one, I get full almost on the chips/salsa... lol  Andrew sat by some girls from the youth group for the first time at the restaurant.  I'd glance down the table periodically to see him blushing occasionally.  hehehehe

You know what?  I LOVE that God has shown me that MOST people are not like some past negative experience(s).  I am free to not be paranoid that new people are going to be like some past people.  And I rather enjoy that.  I used to think that I had happened upon exceptional people, which I have cause God is just that awesome.  However, I think much broader now and have come to realize, I think perhaps a couple of years ago, that MOST people are much better than the supposed wisdom from experience that I had used to "protect" myself. 

We had a new family come to visit, who is thinking about moving here.  And you know what?  I think they would fit in great and rather like them.  Apostolic really does mean something valuable. ♥

Heather

Went to church. Went to eat. Came home and cried until I fell asleep.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

My friend Jennie is not doing well at all. Her blood pressure will not go down. Baby Marcus is doing great though!! Keep Jennie Price in your prayers please!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I went to church tonight with Kimber...first time Ive been to a Sunday night service in awhile. Now we are at Cracker Barrel and she just ordered pancakes with a salad. I love this chick!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Too late. I didn't see that till I'm at home already.

First time I've been to Cracker Barrel and NOT ordered fried okra...at least in a long while.

I have had the most incredible weekend. I spent both days with wonderful Godly friends, enjoyed laughter and lots of hugs and have been to services for the past four days as well. Parties, fellowship, a car show, church services, resturants, youth service, all with friends. I have been blessed, and I know that God sees me. He has allowed the past two days to be FILLED to overflowing with all the nice things that I LOVE about my life, and I am sure it was JUST. FOR. ME.

The next few days, weeks, and even months are gonna be hard, and I am POSITIVE that God allowed this weekend to go so awesome cause He knew I would need to look back on it and remember this in the times that lay ahead.

So when things are hard for me in the future and I come here to unload, someone please remind me of this post. :D

Chseeads

MelodyB

That will work too.

Now I must go to sleep. My eyes are crossing, and I can't keep them awake.

Chseeads