News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Special Investigation on the Chief Instigator, per the Boss

Started by Roscoe, January 06, 2012, 12:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

In regards to the recent assignment I was placed on by the Grand Poohba of this great forum, I have industriously been gathering information on this case.   :hypocrite:
   It is my sad duty to inform all here, that, as PREVIOUSLY reported by this Investigator ( see "Investigation of the Investigator" thread from ) we no longer have an "IBOB" (Innocent Bachelor of Broadcasting). In fact, at the rate that the Defendant is gathering hugs, we may not even have a Bachelor of Broadcasting, soon.  :noo:
  For evidence, see the below listed comments...
Facebook,
Monday, January 2, 2012

John (Newsman)
I wonder if my opinion of how good the haircut I got over the weekend had any correlation to the attractiveness of the woman that was cutting my hair?
Tuesday, January 3,2012
John  (Newsman)
Whilst trying to get a waitress go ahead of me at a restaraunt over the weekend, the Oriental waitress, who speaks limited English, apparently mistook my gesture for her to proceed as a desire for a hug, and cae over and hugged me!
Mark John, Good for you. You looked like you were having fun the other evening.
John (Newsman) I know...sigh.. ...(<<<Obviously twitterpated)

January 4, 2012

John ( Newsman)
I just so happened to eat lunch today at the Chinese bvuffet place, again, and qucikly got a hug from the same lady as before!   (Just so happened?!? Yeah right! Should read, I so enjoyed the last hug that I came by for another)  :o :o
John (Newsman) Oh, I got her name..first name at least, and learned how to pronounce it (I'm a polite kinda guy!)  (Smart. Shows his conniving- he doesn't want to offend her and thus cut off the hugs, by mispronouncing her name)
Ron  John - why do I think that you went back there on purpose?
Ron   And don't tell me it was for the food.
John  (Newsman/ stalker/twitterpated one)  Me? The Innocent Bachelor of Broadcasting? <<<<VERY unconvincing. In fact he might as well have admitted ALL charges that this investigator (The voice crying in the wilderness for a long time   :hypocrite: ) has ever leveled against him.

January 5, 2012
John (Newsman, aka, Philanderer In Chief)
I picked just the right time to exit the courthouse after searching records this afternoon: the right moment to get a great hug from an exceptional Lady!

John and 2 others like this
                         Jason You sure are getting a lot of hugs lately................. We may need an investigative report on this phenomenon.
                         Linda   Lots of huging going on with you lately....
                         John (Newsman, aka, Playa of the week)   Well, brother, I'm kinda busy to take on that task right now... :) ( Don't worry, Brother, I've got your slack.. :hypocrite:)
                        Linda Yeah he is to busy hugging..
                         Ron    Was there Chinese food involved?
                         John (Newsman, aka Romeo) Nooo.this raven-haired beautiful Lady is an appreciator, buit not a reenactor, of the Middle Ages and theater!
Rhonda ‎....lol...apparently, she was appreciatin' your capable arms! ;-)

This, after his open admission in a recent meeting that he "always wanted a wife" and " There's still time"....

Ladies and gentlemen of the board, I submit to you that this, in conjuction with the rather thourough Investigation that this "PLAYA  known as Newsman"  refused to respond to, in hopes that it would disappear, PROVES CONVINCINGLY that the DEFENDANT is a playa, not innocent at all, and is, as previously discussed, a snake in the grass.
Sincerely, Your Overworked, Underpaid, Unappreciated Voice in the Wilderness, "Roscoe, aka five-oh, truth and justice seeker"  :hypocrite:

:laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

From his admission of returning to the scene of the hug the next day, it would appear Newsman is seeking out these hugs.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

*Psalm_97 gives thanks that nobody here knows him well enough to dig up any real dirt on him. 

Y'all can get downright vicious... like sharks smelling blood.   :-?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Hmmm.... thinks on reply...

John  :waving:
Grumpyest of the Grumpye
Champion of the Elder Bachelors Council
Innocent Bachelor of Broadcasting
Co-Director of the Founding Bachelors Continuing Group

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on January 06, 2012, 05:39:59 PM
Hmmm.... thinks on reply...

John  :waving:
Grumpyest of the Grumpye
Champion of the Elder Bachelors Council
Innocent Bachelor of Broadcasting
Co-Director of the Founding Bachelors Continuing Group
I'll give you a suggestion, my brother from another mother- Your response should be "I PLEAD GUILTY!" All will be forgiven for a time.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

LATE BREAKING NEWS REGARDING THIS INVESTIGATION
Just saw on face book this latest scandle....
John (Newsman, Conniver in chief)
At the risk of seeming self-promoting and somewhat corny by encouraging Ladies to 'Save the Date' :) I offer info on the Hug A Newsman Holiday, April 4th of each year!
http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/April/huganewsmanday.htm
Hug a Newsman Day at Holiday Insights
www.holidayinsights.com
Hug a Newsman Day give you the opportunity to give a great big hug to your local newsperson.
Now he's promoting a holiday for it!  :noo: :P

Scott

Shocking and embarrassing!  He should be horsewhipped.  Lucky for him I don't have a horse!  :whip:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Kloey

Oh la la!  It would appear that there has been lots o' huggin' going on in my absence!  Thank goodness for investigative journalism!
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.