News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

You know who I am talking about...

Started by World Traveler, August 28, 2011, 05:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Traveler

Has anyone heard anything out of that wacko "church" that protests funerals lately? We had a big military funeral in Oklahoma last week for one of those soldiers/marines killed in the helecopter crash that killed like 30 people. Not a peep out of those protestors. (Not complaining... just wondering).
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Lynx

I saw where they were out protesting a few weeks ago.  They are old news though, what with the guy predicting a revised return of Jesus in October, so the media doesn't cover them as much these days.

All I know for sure is their god ain't my God.  Their message goes against everything I know about God.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

World Traveler

Psalm_97.
I think you are getting two different groups mixed up. The endtime predicters are different from the group (Westboro Baptist) that I am talking about.

It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Lynx

I know who you're talking about.  I'm just saying that other religious nut groups like the end-time predictors are hogging their press. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

World Traveler

It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Scott

Westboro only has 40 or 50 people and cannot be everywhere. I think they try to go where the most publicity can be found.

As for the Rapture dude... he had a stroke and is in the Nursing Home recuperating.

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Dew-Ax-238

With that group we need to pray for the Lord to shut the mouths of the lions! They are total nut balls!

I had a good friend who was killed Oct of 04 and I am sure glad that they did NOT show up to his funeral. Rick was retired and re inlisted after 9/11
Isaiah 43:2    
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee: and through the rivers, when thou walkest through the shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shall not be burned: neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.