News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

2 good 2 be true for the BOAR to ever go, this is just for B in Sharing 4-3-0!!

Started by MelodyB, March 20, 2011, 05:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Chseeads

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

this is the funky time of year. never know how cold or hot its going to be, the other day i had my ac running day and night and it was still 85+ in my apt.

today nothing on and am freezing lol

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Okay, I'm back.  Nothing like a good night's sleep. 

Funny y'all should mention it's cold there, because it's cold here too.  This is the time of year when I need more than one coat... because when I go to work it might be cold, but when I leave it might be warm and I'll forget and leave my coat there.  I have had three coats at work before, had to go to work without one.   :-?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Tricia Lea

out of all nights. My son and 2 friends chose to all camp out in the shed tonight. They are going to come in cold this morning, or afternoon, depending n how late they stayed up. He is off school today but I have to go lol

Chseeads

Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 25, 2011, 12:25:10 PM
My son and 2 friends chose to all camp out in the shed tonight.

Only in North Carolina....

:ugly:

:P

Eating breakfast, then going to town.  :reaction:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 25, 2011, 12:35:26 PM
Seth you never camped out in the yard when you were a kid?

They didn't camp in the yard, they camped in the shed.  :smirk2:

And no, I didn't.

And Mel-Mel.... :scared:  :yikes:  :dead:

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on March 25, 2011, 12:36:19 PM
Quote from: Babs on March 25, 2011, 12:07:32 PM

today nothing on and am freezing lol

Well thats the problem, Einstein! Put some clothes on!

:ignore:
I caught that, and I was thinking that, but I was going to be nice and not say it.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I'm over here with Parker. He is still asleep. I'm fixing to make myself some oatmeal to eat.

Trisha messaged me on FB. Her husband is preaching about an hour from here on Sunday, so I may get to see her Sunday afternoon. There is a youth service up there tonight that she will be at too, but I can't go to that. I'll be over here till late afternoon.

I was supposed to be in IN right now, but I'm not. :sadbounce: Im kinda bummed.

MelodyB

I was very surprised that Seth didn't say it first. So in the intrest of upholding the GP standard, I did it for him.

Quite dissappinted that he missed it though.

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Babs on March 25, 2011, 05:59:19 AM
you need a Miniature Lap Giraffe seth :)

http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/calves.php

*Gasp*

I NEED this!!!!!!!! Oh my word! HOW CUTE!!!

I just posted on FB like yesterday, that I wished they had a baby exotic animal petting zoo. So you could pet baby animals like giraffes, tigers, bears, lions (and tigers oh my) and all of those amazingly awesome animals God created and normally you only get to see from a distance.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

I'm not sure the tempature but I know it's cold. My knee is aching :( I've been able to tell if it was gonna rain/snow/get cold since I was around 10 due to my knee.

And it's all about layers during the spring because you never do know what the weather will be later during the day.

But it's another day stuck inside for me anyways. Pass the puffs plus and the hot tea please....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 25, 2011, 01:22:23 PM

I just posted on FB like yesterday, that I wished they had a baby exotic animal petting zoo. So you could pet baby animals like giraffes, tigers, bears, lions (and tigers oh my) and all of those amazingly awesome animals God created and normally you only get to see from a distance.

Most of those, I normally only WANT to see from a distance.  With a fence between me and them, a good strong tall one.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 25, 2011, 01:33:13 PM
I'm not sure the tempature but I know it's cold. My knee is aching :( I've been able to tell if it was gonna rain/snow/get cold since I was around 10 due to my knee.

And it's all about layers during the spring because you never do know what the weather will be later during the day.

But it's another day stuck inside for me anyways. Pass the puffs plus and the hot tea please....
Funny you should mention the layering...
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/arlo-and-janis#id=/comics/110324/cx_arlo_umedia/20112403
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 25, 2011, 01:34:14 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 25, 2011, 01:22:23 PM

Most of those, I normally only WANT to see from a distance.  With a fence between me and them, a good strong tall one.

NO way jose! I wanna pet em!!! LOVE it! God's creatures are SO fascinating to me...I LOVE them.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 25, 2011, 01:35:31 PM
Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 25, 2011, 01:33:13 PM

Funny you should mention the layering...
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/arlo-and-janis#id=/comics/110324/cx_arlo_umedia/20112403

I love Arlo and Janis....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Ah then that wasn't as much of a coincidence as it seemed?  You know if you copy from an author you have to list it or it's plagiarism.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 25, 2011, 01:48:19 PM
Howdy! TGIF! :)

:waving:

* Babs thinks she should refrain from talking to or texting certain people just before going to sleep

can cause wild dreams :yikes:

My latest blog post.