News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: five-oh on March 16, 2011, 02:52:06 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 16, 2011, 02:47:09 AM
Same here Mel!

I think...I'm about packed...gotta put hair stuff, and shower stuff in and I think I'm done...agh! I loathe packing!
Jenn, Lou wanted me to ask if ya'll were going to the Indiana Music conference?  She thought we had read that you were in an earlier thread.
Jenn, this is where he was asking you.

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 18, 2011, 03:04:04 AM
Yea verily, unemployment doth mightily stink.  Sorry to hear it.  :-?

I'm enjoying every minute of it, sorrow not for me.

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 18, 2011, 04:39:23 AM
Did you meet Lawanda, 5-oh's wife?

She's not there.  :smirk2:

And Fairy Cakes, I'm sure the time of year does play into it....everything is still mainly dead.  lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 18, 2011, 05:25:54 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 18, 2011, 04:39:23 AM
Did you meet Lawanda, 5-oh's wife?

She's not there.  :smirk2:

And Fairy Cakes, I'm sure the time of year does play into it....everything is still mainly dead.  lol
This is correct. She's quiet unhappy about it, too. She was wanting to see about getting a set of cd's, or whatever they do, from the conference, since she couldn't make it this year. I'm gonna look online and see if they have a way to purchase them, I'm sure they will. I think next year, I'll just buy her a plane ticket- no whining and peace for me. :laughhard:  :sing: There will be peace, in the valley, for meeeee, that day! :sing:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Oh, and good morning, all.  Mel, take care of yourself...... it's easy to neglect yourself when you're dealing with ill parents and situations like you are now. Been there, done that. We'll be praying for you.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Howdy y'all.  Another day at w*rk, then I can get back to hassling with this sick computer.  Maybe I'll just take an axe to it...

Seth I don't know how you stand it.  I'd go crazy.  Well... more crazy.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Ha.....I have more work to do than I am ever going to get done.  There will be no end to it. 

MelodyB

I feel better this morning. Mom and I had a talk on the way to town, and I told her why I had such an attitude last night. Not all of it, but she got the point I think. But I'm not as frustrated or as upset about things as I was last night. It's lots better today :)

Good morning my friends. :D

I'm at my cousins house. Parker is still sleeping. Lucky Boy!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Well I wiped out the computer and the bad sectors are gone.  (Not really gone, just pulled from the disk catalog.)  Maybe it was just a few - I'm hoping the whole hard drive isn't going bad.  Really hoping hard because a laptop hard drive is still expensive.  If I do have to get one, I might just say fergit it and buy a solid-state drive, i.e. flash-based hard drive.

In other news, my bread turned out different this time around.  Didn't rise as much and it stuck to the pans worse than I've ever seen before, but the texture was interesting.  More elastic and flexible than normal, without being gummy like store bread.  I have no idea how I did it and no idea how to duplicate it.   ???
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

Gonna take the kids to the zoo.  Heard the zoo was needing extra apes.  (At least I dont think the kids have tails.  :) )
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning.  :hi:

Bobby, I thought you said she was going to music conference...

MelodyB

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 18, 2011, 01:20:46 PM
Gonna take the kids to the zoo.  Heard the zoo was needing extra apes.  (At least I dont think the kids have tails.  :) )

:sing: If it doesnt have a tail, its not a monkey, even if it has a monkey kind of shape, if it doesnt have a tail its not a monkey, if it doenst have a tail its not a monkey its a APE!!

/ :sing:

Chseeads

Nelle

MelodyB

Chseeads

Lynx

Well phooey.  Windows XP Pro copied files but failed on first boot.  Disk read error... didn't even find the master boot record.  This might be more serious than I'd hoped.

Man it sure is a good thing I got this new laptop set up and all files copied when I did.  Not even a week to spare!
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

Quote from: Chseeads on March 18, 2011, 01:42:27 PM
* Chseeads screeches.

:thumbsup2:

download some new audio books last night. think i am going to put them on and do some stuff around the apt.

My latest blog post.

Backseat Radio

The Purple Fuzzy

A website is down that I need to be able to pull some stuff to do my work. *sigh*

Babs

tell 'em that means you should go home early with pay lol

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

lol, wish it was that easy

I'm leaving at 3 cause we are having a Senior Citizens luncheon at our house tomorrow for a lot of the older folks we know and I have to get stuff ready.

Babs

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 18, 2011, 03:50:49 PM
lol, wish it was that easy

I'm leaving at 3 cause we are having a Senior Citizens luncheon at our house tomorrow for a lot of the older folks we know and I have to get stuff ready.

cool beans

that reminds me of something my dad used to always say, he was a baptist minister, and we kids found it so funny that even though he was as old or older than most of the people in the church, he would always say "the senior class invited me to join them for such-and-such" or "i just love visiting our elderly folks"

he was a hoot lol

My latest blog post.