News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

*wonders if she has a picture from the Indy trip that could provide evidence....*

*REG*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Nelle

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on March 12, 2011, 10:54:45 PM
*wonders if she has a picture from the Indy trip that could provide evidence....*

*REG*

:beret:

Watch it. :nono:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Just got up from a nap. Had a migraine going on there for a bit. Made me miss my friend Katie's birthday dinner though :( but I feel soooo much better :)

Going to put up laundry, find some food, and do what I do every evening.....knit and watch old episodes of Bones :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Well. I had a busy day today.

Went shopping with dad to get groceries. Then headed to the church to load up the truck and go to Our Daily Bread to feed the homeless. Then back to the church for clean up and then we had Youth Prayer and a Youth Staff meeting. Went from there to the new Burkes store and looked around. Then to Payless where I got some new shoes! (much needed) And then over to Big Lots to look around. After that, I stopped by the post office to get the mail (no package yet :() and then back home.

I think I'm gonna go make a salad (with croutons) for my dinner.

Roscoe

Awful quiet in here..... on the off chance that everyone's obeying the title- try this one. " Feel free to whine, just participate in Sharing 4-2-9"  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Not that I participate a whole lot, but I was thinking the same thing five-oh. It'll blow up when I can't keep up I'm sure. Lol

Roscoe

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 13, 2011, 12:47:27 AM
Not that I participate a whole lot, but I was thinking the same thing five-oh. It'll blow up when I can't keep up I'm sure. Lol
They're all waiting for you to leave, and me to go to bed. Then they'll spend the next four pages talking about those of us absent, making comments that I would have a witty comeback for, if I were only here. They do it all the time. :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 13, 2011, 01:09:53 AM
:chatter: Psst, have you heard what Bobby did now! :o
I'M STILL HERE!!! :pound: Fuzzy. Lou's cooking lasagna (my favorite) , so I'm still awake and waiting anxiously for a taste. :lol:

MelodyB

Had a lovely salad made with spring mix, cherry tomatoes, ham, Colby jack shredded cheese, croutons and a wee bit of Ranch dressing. And a couple of boiled eggs on the side. YUMMY.

I MAY try to go to bed early.

Don't forget your clocks people. Lol

Newsman

Having pizza..Moderately long workday for a Saturday to have stayed in-town.

John  :waving:

Lynx

The Crabb cd came.  Finally.  Five-oh I take deep and heartfelt exception to your description of it as black sounding.  It sounds nowhere near black gospel. 

Think I'll lie down for a bit, then go type the bulletin for tomorrow.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 13, 2011, 01:59:20 AM
The Crabb cd came.  Finally.  Five-oh I take deep and heartfelt exception to your description of it as black sounding.  It sounds nowhere near black gospel. 

Think I'll lie down for a bit, then go type the bulletin for tomorrow.
If you recall, I said that Lou thought it was black gospel sounding. I said it was simply a more contemporary sound.

Lynx

Tell the seldom-seen Lou she needs to listen to more music styles.  And she needs to listen to you more as to which styles are which.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Heather

Already set my alarm clock forward. And that's the important one. :)

Chseeads

w2cch

Mel-Mel, are you afraid you'll be incriminated by Indy photos?  :eyebrow:  :freaky2:

Bob, nice try, but no luck. :P

Heather

I knew my 4 hour nap this afternoon would come back to bite me. Still wide awake. Guess who'll have dark circles under her eyes at church tomorrow? Me! That's who...

Chseeads

Lynx

autopartsgirl go tire yourself out.  Take a few laps around the county.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"