News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Yeast Overgrowth

Started by Sherryann, October 19, 2010, 11:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherryann

Has anyone ever dealt with or have helped people that have Yeast Overgrowth problem. I recently found out that is could be something that I have. I was actually diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder 4 yrs ago and through a whirlwind of a mess with medications and stuff. I quit seeing the psychiatrist. I told my husband that I wanted a Christian psychiatrist to make a long story short I have met with a really nice Christians Psychiatrist. She said that I was sent to her by God. Well as we where talking she told me that I dont have Bipolar but I have a Yeast Overgrowth problem. I have been doing some research on this and I have had to send some tests back that she wanted me to fill out so I am still waiting to see what she says. I call her in a month. She has put me on vitamins and other stuff to help with this. I am just wondering if there is anyone else that has dealt with this.

Melody

No but I'm curious how it turns out for you.  I've never heard of that but if it can be so easily mistaken, the word should get out that this should be a test taken by those "diagnosed" as bipolar.

Have you had positive effects from the vitamins?

Sherryann

Mellowyellow,
I have not started the vitamins or anything yet because I had to order them online. I have read where people are getting diagnosed to psychiatric issues when its actually a yeast overgrowth problem. Yeast overgrowth can mimic symptoms of Bipolar disorder. My New psychiatrist was telling me that she had a patient that was diagnosed as scizophrenic and that wasnt the case at all the individual had Yeast overgrowth.

Sis

Which vitamines? Curious about this.

Sherryann

The vitamins and stuff that my doctor is putting me on is something called CALM, Ultimate Flora Probiotics, Fish oil, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B complete.