News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Yosemite's At The Grill

Started by samzup, March 11, 2010, 10:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosemite

going where? LOL that is a nice one too. i like the racks on a chain drive deal yall got goin on there. nice grill!!

i just bought a grill from a scrap metal and junk yard neighbor of mine. someone scraped an almost new grill to him. heavy guage steel, smoke stack,overall length about 5'. i got it for forty bucks. now i got two grills!!hehe
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

taco_harvell

Quote from: yosemite on April 05, 2010, 08:38:03 PM
going where? LOL that is a nice one too. i like the racks on a chain drive deal yall got goin on there. nice grill!!

i just bought a grill from a scrap metal and junk yard neighbor of mine. someone scraped an almost new grill to him. heavy guage steel, smoke stack,overall length about 5'. i got it for forty bucks. now i got two grills!!hehe

Can you fit a whole hog on that one?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

yosemite

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 10, 2010, 12:18:21 PM

aint tried yet. fraid i'll git sut and ashes on ma clothes. :laughhard:
My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Brother Dad

Quote from: yosemite on April 11, 2010, 03:35:03 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on April 10, 2010, 12:18:21 PM

aint tried yet. fraid i'll git sut and ashes on ma clothes. :laughhard:
I sure am ready to get back so you can cook me another big steak and chicken and shrimp.  Don't forget the corn and vegetables.

g
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sis

Don't the little shrimps fall into the fire?

yosemite

Quote from: Sis on April 12, 2010, 01:25:53 AM
Quote from: Brother Dad on April 12, 2010, 01:09:03 AM

I sure am ready to get back so you can cook me another big steak and chicken and shrimp.  Don't forget the corn and vegetables.

[/quote]
well come on!! LOL

yosemite

sam cooked fish and shut up puppies, pickleos and fried jalipenos last night. sho was good.

Brother Dad

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

yosemite

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Quote from: yosemite on April 14, 2010, 08:38:58 PM
sam cooked fish and shut up puppies, pickleos and fried jalipenos last night. sho was good.

Shutup puppies?  Pikelos?

samzup

Were having our church picnic saturday at the park.  I think they are going to be grilling ribs or something.

yosemite

Quote from: Sis on April 14, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
Quote from: yosemite on April 14, 2010, 08:38:58 PM

Shutup puppies?  Pikelos?

hush puppies and fried pickle slices. :laughhard:

MelodyB

I love fried pickles. I made some the other day at work. They were really good. :)

samzup

It took some getting used to for me to like them.  The first time I bit into one I spit it out. haha Now I kinda like them.  I think the sonic calls them pickelo's.

MelodyB

Our Sonic doesn't have them here. :( in fact, there is only two places I know of that sell them and they are full sit down resturants, so I just make my own.

Sis

Well that leaves me out. I don't usually eat bread and I especially don't like corn meal. *Makes face*

yosemite

Quote from: Sis on April 17, 2010, 05:20:53 PM
Well that leaves me out. I don't usually eat bread and I especially don't like corn meal. *Makes face*
awww! you just being picky. there good. :updown:

samzup

It's probably one of those southern foods. We put cornmeal or grits on everything. haha

Sis

Quote from: yosemite on April 17, 2010, 09:05:10 PM
Quote from: Sis on April 17, 2010, 05:20:53 PM
awww! you just being picky. there good. :updown:

Look at it this way, more for you.

Sam, I know a lot of Northerners who love corn bread. I'm just not one of them.