News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Yeah. That.

Started by SippinTea, March 05, 2010, 10:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

nwlife

Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 26, 2010, 01:08:35 AM
Yeah That...

So the question is...

How long does it take for Ruby to refreeze after being puddledized on a phone call with her Ex-clown-turned fiery Pirate....

and does she just freeze on the floor, or is there a Mold for her near the phone? Or does someone need to mop her up and then put her in the mold...?

Just a question for your personal consideration...    :laughhard:

:couch:

Why use a mold, just mop up with a moldy spounge, then stick a popcicle stick in one end and stick in the freezer with the fuzzy boy from texas who dances like a gorilla!!! :laughhard:  , which speaking of said fuzzball, where is talsagi? 
Haven't seen him or his brother post in a while. I miss seeing them post.  I enjoyed meeting those two twerps when they came to oklahoma. :lol:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

sunlight

Hey! those are my friends you are talking about! they are NOT twerps.... you goofus! lol...
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

Hey, Yoop, you should look up the meaning of "Tsalagi."

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: iridiscente on March 27, 2010, 01:54:38 PM
Hey, Yoop, you should look up the meaning of "Tsalagi."

I did...  :)

Feed The Bachelors 2010