Started by SippinTea, March 05, 2010, 10:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

lol

That can translate well over the phone, too.  Long goodbyes feel good sometimes, because it lets you know that he really *didn't* want to go.  :cloud9:

*has a couple fleeting pleasant memories and tries to cover them with bad ones really quickly so I don't wish for what I don't need*

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

You two... lol...

So what is the protocol for hanging up... like say if you both say goodbye, and then you both wait for the other to hang up... then what?   :laughhard:

Or the whole "more" game... lol.

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

*rWooby considers sheepishly admitting to waiting for him to hang up first, but decides that would be too embarrassing*

*rWooby says nothing, and sidles out of the thread*

:beret:

sunlight

* sunlight grins and :lurk: s
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

RainbowJingles

Red "x" alert, Chel.

Yoop: It's not a game.  It's a feeling that you get when you know he doesn't REALLY want to say goodbye.
It's the speed of the click after you're actually finished talking.

If it's "bye. Click" it doesn't feel like he regretted hanging up.
If it's "good night...  *soft sigh* *click*" it feels less like he was making a quick exit so he could move on to bigger and better things.

It's like the airport exit.  If he turns around and waves after he goes through security, it just feels more like he cares that you're going to miss him after he's gone.  If he just goes and never looks back, it can feel as if he's in a hurry to get away.

No games.  Just girly emotion stuff at work.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on March 06, 2010, 06:41:55 AM
Red "x" alert, Chel.

Yoop: It's not a game.  It's a feeling that you get when you know he doesn't REALLY want to say goodbye.
It's the speed of the click after you're actually finished talking.
The "game" I was referring to was the "I miss you", "I miss you more", "No, I miss you more", "Nope, I miss you more"... of course there are other versions, but since I don't want to be (mis)quoted... I will leave it at that...  :smirk2:

If it's "bye. Click" it doesn't feel like he regretted hanging up.
If it's "good night...  *soft sigh* *click*" it feels less like he was making a quick exit so he could move on to bigger and better things.

It's like the airport exit.  If he turns around and waves after he goes through security, it just feels more like he cares that you're going to miss him after he's gone.  If he just goes and never looks back, it can feel as if he's in a hurry to get away.

No games.  Just girly emotion stuff at work.
Guys have those kind of emotions too... at least this one does... lol.  ;)

Feed The Bachelors 2010

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

*Sis hands Eric a barf bag*

SippinTea

*rWooby :pound: Eric for displaying his jealousy in such a disgusting fashion.... and hugs Thomas for being honest*  :lol:

And btw, Yoop... since I'm engaged, and there's more than enough rumors about me circulating through GP, I'll help you out with what you didn't want to say. *grin* It goes something like this... "I love you." "I love you more." "No, I love you more." "No, I love you more." "I love you most." "I love you MORE than most.".......... etc, etc.

There you have it, folks. The Ice Maiden admits to ridiculous things on Saturdays, apparently. ;)

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on March 06, 2010, 07:35:14 PM
*rWooby :pound: Eric for displaying his jealousy in such a disgusting fashion.... and hugs Thomas for being honest*  :lol:

And btw, Yoop... since I'm engaged, and there's more than enough rumors about me circulating through GP, I'll help you out with what you didn't want to say. *grin* It goes something like this... "I love you." "I love you more." "No, I love you more." "No, I love you more." "I love you most." "I love you MORE than most.".......... etc, etc.

There you have it, folks. The Ice Maiden admits to ridiculous things on Saturdays, apparently. ;)

Thanks Ruby! Glad I didn't have to spell it out... lol 

*Yoop Hugs Ruby!*

Feed The Bachelors 2010

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

newkris

those are the kinds of looks and emotions and thoughts to put in your courting book.  reading the love story to one another all over again in five years will be even better.  of course, you'll be adding to it by then. 

so very nice to hear such lovely loving words.  *sigh*  thanks, God.    it's good to know love is alive and well.
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

RainbowJingles

Ruby:
I play that game with a friend at church (a female friend, y'all; a female friend), but I think it was Susan (or maybe it was her mother) who taught me the END of that game.

Person 1: I love you.
Person 2: I love you more.
Person 1: I'll let you think that.
Person 2: I lo...  :o  WAIT!  That's not FAIR!!!  The game's over already!!!  :sadbounce:
Person 1: :hypocrite:  I win.  :bigcheese:

*thinks about hugging Eric, but decides to wait until he's had his ginger ale and crackers and shower*

**HUGS** Yoop cuz he "gets it."

Newsman

love..hmmppphhhh!!!!!

John  :waving:
Grumpyest of the Grumpye

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Woohooo... I got a Elona hug....  *Yoop hugs Elona*  :lol:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

lol  Woot Woot!  I got a Yoop HUG!!

**HUGS** the G.O.B.

EricShane

Quote from: RainbowJingles on March 07, 2010, 03:51:53 AM
Ruby:
I play that game with a friend at church (a female friend, y'all; a female friend), but I think it was Susan (or maybe it was her mother) who taught me the END of that game.

Person 1: I love you.
Person 2: I love you more.
Person 1: I'll let you think that.
Person 2: I lo...  :o  WAIT!  That's not FAIR!!!  The game's over already!!!  :sadbounce:
Person 1: :hypocrite:  I win.  :bigcheese:

*thinks about hugging Eric, but decides to wait until he's had his ginger ale and crackers and shower*

lol

RainbowJingles

*thinks about hugging Eric again*

**HUGS** Eric

Amelia Bedelia

silly people - if someone says bye, you hang up... whats so confusing and hard about that?  ???

where did you get that picture of me Ruby? no one can tell its me right?

RainbowJingles

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on March 09, 2010, 01:23:01 AM
silly people - if someone says bye, you hang up... whats so confusing and hard about that?  ???

where did you get that picture of me Ruby? no one can tell its me right?

lol  Who's the guy, Ruby?  :bigcheese:

1legRooster

Yoop, I thought the game was "You hang up first" "No you hang up first"  Etc...

:loopy:
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

RainbowJingles

That one's not as fun as the "I love you more" game!!

CDAGeek

And then there's this:

RainbowJingles

Oh my.  Poor thing.  No one taught her the game.