News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Now THIS is funny...(aka, know anybody from Canada?)

Started by mini, October 07, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

I was reading something on my RSS feed, and saw this:

"Niagara Falls, Ontario's Nightmares Fear Factory has a Flickr feed full of visitors being terrorized in its environs."

It had a picture of some people being terrified, so I thought I needed to check that out...seeing people scared is funny, right?  LOL

Digging further, I found this:

The Nightmares Fear Factory in Niagara Falls, Canada struck viral advertising gold with their online photo gallery of people at the peak of absolute terror. There are literally hundreds of photos like this, family and friends tackling their loved ones, desperate screams, unbridled fear the moment they encounter some unspeakable ghoul in the depths of this haunted house. It's the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. I actually think there's art here somewhere. An enterprising gallery curator might make enormous prints of these. I'd be there opening night.

Link: http://www.nightmaresfearfactory.com/
Link to pictures:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/nightmaresfearfactory/

But...a page into it, I saw these gals:

While funny as all get out, I wonder if they are Pentecostal?  Thats some priceless youth group material right there!  LOL  Anyone know them?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

BOL!

Nice!

That's not any of my Kids, but dude! I wish it was!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

No idea.  But I bet after they recovered someone got punched.   :pound:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

They must've just seen Michelle Obama tearing up a Hammond organ.....