The Pounding Thread 2

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, October 16, 2008, 06:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyGirl

Thanks Sis!!!  I knew something was up whenever she took the rest of her vacation....  came back and gave her 2 weeks....  UGH!!   :pound: :pound:

gospelgirl

Sis

I don't think you're THAT slow! Maybe a bit slower than some!  :sulk::couch:

JoyGirl

I am slow a lot of the time!!    :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

JoyGirl

The Purple Fuzzy

:pound:  sales people that don't think to tell me they need something until it's time to ship. grr

JoyGirl

*Joygirl helps PF  :pound: the sales people*  I work hand in had with my shipping department and they are so good!!  I know what it's like to be on both sides of the fence!! 

Sis

Sis helps too, just cuz I like pounding people.   :pound: :pound: :pound:

gospelgirl

Quote from: Sis on August 07, 2009, 03:20:18 AM
I don't think you're THAT slow! Maybe a bit slower than some!  :sulk::couch:

very funny Sis I was talking of something totally different

gospelgirl

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: Sis for saying I'm saying I'm slower then some

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

JoyGirl

I hate being in a grouchy mood!!    :pound: :pound:

Sis

The Purple Fuzzy

Distance between loved ones :pound:

JoyGirl

people who lie and ruin lives   :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy helps JG :pound:

Sis

*Sis helps too*   :pound:  :pound:  :pound: My life has been ruined by lies. I know how it feels.

JoyGirl

TY!  I know that I am not perfect... but I would never intentionally try to hurt or ruin a life... . makes me very mad and upset!!   :pound:

Sis

There was lying gossip about me before I joined my home church. Had I known what was going on, I never would have stayed in church, nor would I have gotten the HG. It just about ruined my spiritual life as well as my physical life.

JoyGirl

Oh Sis... that is kind of where I am at right now!!  I know God is able and I need to forgive some things but it is so hard!!   :pound:

gospelgirl

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: oh how I know too well, and from Apostolic sisters that used to be
in my forum. Lying is a sin and you cant fool GOD!!!! :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Sis

Quote from: JoyGirl on August 11, 2009, 09:41:32 PM
Oh Sis... that is kind of where I am at right now!!  I know God is able and I need to forgive some things but it is so hard!!   :pound:

In the long run, forgiveness is for you, not the other person. When you forgive, you lift the burdon from yourself. If you don't, you will  become bitter then hateful and you wouldn't want that.