News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

You Love Tacos?!?

Started by mini, September 06, 2007, 06:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roxie

Wow.,.. that guy actually tried it... and his friends... they said "it is really really not good."    :laughhard:
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

MelodyB

They had me till they wrapped it in a corn husk, then I got sick...LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

You've never ate a tamale then...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

alohilani

Off topic completely, but your siggy cracked me up, Minnie..

And I LOVE tamales - thanks for putting that thought in my head, now that I'm in FL where there are NO good tamales to be had.. lol!

MelodyB

Tell me about it.  I had canned tamales a while back...I think it was Hormel....NASTY things.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Cody P

I love hard-shell tacos ! Yummy I am craving them now dang it. lol. Anyways I love tacos but for some reason I am not really fond of Taco Bell. Is that odd? :fork:
I Am A Child Of God !