[Merged] Men in pink

Started by M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ, May 09, 2007, 08:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 22, 2011, 05:28:19 AM
Quote from: five-oh on June 21, 2011, 02:42:14 PM
Lord, brother, half our area is flea markets. :lol: If a business goes under, you can gaurentee the building will have a flea market or a little resturaunt in it before the months out. The flea markets tend to stay, the resturaunts seem to melt away after a few months- unless they're really good.
Oh that... I was thinking more along the lines of the flea market we have.  Hundreds and hundreds of people setting up tables in one really big (acres and acres) area.  My dad used to almost make a day out of going to the flea market, walking around, looking, chatting, etc.
That's like the one in Canton on the weekend before the first Monday of the month.  Acres and acres and even more acres of stuff.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

:hyper: :hyper:

We had those in PA growing up... My mom and step dad had a permanent booth. And us kids got drug to them every Saturday... Wasn't so thrilled then... Except for the occasional times when I got money to buy a blow gun or gravity knife... But there was a good part, the peanut butter cream filled doughnut and coffee on the way there! Lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010