Main Menu

[Merged] Men in pink

Started by M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ, May 09, 2007, 08:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

HA! now thats a fresh viewpoint... lol
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

World Traveler

World Traveler goes roller skating in his bright pink corduroy bell bottom pants.

"When you swish in pink, you rule the rink!"
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

sunlight

yeah... i'd like to see a picture of that one too... lol
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

Its been a few years since anyone posted here...i wonder if Roscoe ever noticed this thread, and how he feels about pink since he has a pink miata....*cough*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 14, 2011, 07:27:07 PM
Its been a few years since anyone posted here...i wonder if Roscoe ever noticed this thread, and how he feels about pink since he has a pink miata....*cough*
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 14, 2011, 07:27:07 PM
Bobby and his pink Miata were my first thoughts when I saw this thread today!

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

:pound: yoop, Pf, the bad food- taco-and especially the minnesota yankee that resides just one state from heaven.

See signature for further commentary. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Hey, I didn't do anything this time. :pout:

taco_harvell

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 15, 2011, 02:54:47 AM
Hey, I didn't do anything this time. :pout:
:laughhard: You were here, you said "Wow" implying that you agreed, and I'm practicing MY version of the Golden Rule- " Do unto other BEFORE they do unto you".  :hypocrite:

That was enough. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

That does it, we're coming to Arkansas and I'm bringing my mallet with me.

Babs

I want to go! I have a big stick :pound:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 15, 2011, 03:29:54 AM
:o HELP! MINI! JOHN! ANYBODY! HEEEEELP! And Fuzzy, you and Babs- who I DIDN"T pound on for once- proved that my Golden Rule is the correct interpetation.  :hypocrite:

Fuzzy, any way I could persuade you to bring goodies instead of the mallet?  :laughhard:

taco_harvell

Well sounds like you really need to pray for God to send help your way now. lol

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 03:50:53 AM
:o HELP! MINI! JOHN! ANYBODY! HEEEEELP! And Fuzzy, you and Babs- who I DIDN"T pound on for once- proved that my Golden Rule is the correct interpetation.  :hypocrite:

Fuzzy, any way I could persuade you to bring goodies instead of the mallet?  :laughhard:

run to northern arkansas (if that is the fine state you are from) ... pass possum grape and end up somewhere between bono and walnut ridge..  there resides my hubby's grandpa..he has a gun or 50...he might help.  But only if your "attackers" are flying around in cropdusters. :) ha!
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

LOL! Was that 50 guns or a 50mm canon? Lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on June 17, 2011, 10:10:49 PM
Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 03:50:53 AM

run to northern arkansas (if that is the fine state you are from) ... pass possum grape and end up somewhere between bono and walnut ridge..  there resides my hubby's grandpa..he has a gun or 50...he might help.  But only if your "attackers" are flying around in cropdusters. :) ha!
Your brother came to my rescue- I thought. I'm now thinking he's the Trojan Horse- I shoulda been wary of Okies bearing gifts.  :laughhard:
My wife and your angel of a sister in law are plotting a shopping trip tomorrow...... :o

Chseeads

Lance's grandpa must not be terribly far from Nelle if he's around the Bono vicinity.

okieoliveoyl

that would be 50 gazillion guns... and ya never know..he might have a cannon too.  ya never can tell about them people from Arkansas. lol

and yes, Sethers, I wave at the general direction of Bono every time we go that way. :)  One of these days i'll have to meet Nelle.  If she is brave enough.  And now that we know where the 5-0 family live, i might have to invade their town too! :)

Roscoe

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on June 20, 2011, 05:55:52 PM
that would be 50 gazillion guns... and ya never know..he might have a cannon too.  ya never can tell about them people from Arkansas. lol

and yes, Sethers, I wave at the general direction of Bono every time we go that way. :)  One of these days i'll have to meet Nelle.  If she is brave enough.  And now that we know where the 5-0 family live, i might have to invade their town too! :)
:clap: I'm sure Lou would jump at the chance to drag another "new" friend around the local yard sales and flea markets. :biglaugh:

Lynx

Flea market?  Y'all have a flea market? 

*Psalm_97 comes on point.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Lord, brother, half our area is flea markets. :lol: If a business goes under, you can gaurentee the building will have a flea market or a little resturaunt in it before the months out. The flea markets tend to stay, the resturaunts seem to melt away after a few months- unless they're really good.

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: five-oh on June 20, 2011, 10:44:40 PM
Quote from: okieoliveoyl on June 20, 2011, 05:55:52 PM

:clap: I'm sure Lou would jump at the chance to drag another "new" friend around the local yard sales and flea markets. :biglaugh:

she would be a new soul sister.  I love me some yard sales, flea markets, consignment shops....small slices of heaven!!!!!!  lol

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on June 21, 2011, 02:42:14 PM
Lord, brother, half our area is flea markets. :lol: If a business goes under, you can gaurentee the building will have a flea market or a little resturaunt in it before the months out. The flea markets tend to stay, the resturaunts seem to melt away after a few months- unless they're really good.
Oh that... I was thinking more along the lines of the flea market we have.  Hundreds and hundreds of people setting up tables in one really big (acres and acres) area.  My dad used to almost make a day out of going to the flea market, walking around, looking, chatting, etc.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: