News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

~*Luke and Landons pics!*~

Started by mesipie, July 09, 2006, 04:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

joyeuse

Yeah he is so precious, just a cute face. Love him

littlegal

he's so cute!  and already bigger than westley was at 1 year old, haha.

alohilani

NessasMama

He looks like quite a little charmer!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

thanks yall...i loove his eyes..they are such a bright blue in so many of his pics
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

mesipie

i know this is disgusting but it was also impressive i thought...

landon has had a snotty nose...

littlegal

That's hilarious that he kept it long enough to get a picture.  (i've got three boys, snot bubbles don't gross  me out, haha)

mesipie

girl...he kept it long enough for me to see it, fumble around with the camera, take the pic and bring him to the kitchen to clean it!...lol

Chseeads

acjmom

ok, that's gross.... but also hilarious  :biglaugh:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

amanda18

Thats awesome! i've never seen a snot bubble that big.

JUST DANCE!!

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

OGIA

Quote from: mesipie on September 05, 2006, 03:37:07 PM

:laughhard: :laughat:

I GOTTA put a plug in for this little fella!!  He IS the happiest and sweetest baby I have EVER been around.  He has got such a strong personality, too!  He is hilarious when he is eating or wants something.  He starts this grunting-like thing and it sounds like "huh, huh, huh, huh, huh"!!  :lol:  He gets quite excited.  I don't think I've ever seen a baby so young respond the way he does.

Now, you might think I've said all of that because I am like 3rd on the list of people who he LOVES the most (after mom/dad and Daniel <-- :mad: ).  Well, that sure helps, but even if not I'd still say it about him.  (I even took him from his grandmother the other night!   :o  Only messypah and I know what kind of remarks THAT will bring, right?)

So, there.  Landon (or ladon, as he is affectionately known) is my favorite of all our, how many?, five babies right now!!   :clap2:

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. Zechariah 14:9

Ignorance of the Identity of the One True God is not a valid reason to practice idolatry.

darlaj2

Ahhh, he is so cute.  I would love to hold him.

mesipie

*tear*

aww john...u bout made me cry...i can literally feel em comin!

u could hold em darla...we need to get together sometime

hehe

wed. i went to the bank and the lady was like how many kids...i said 3 bc i had payton...my nephew...well...i figured i could eat landons s*cker...but...luke had his in the back seat...and when landon saw it he started begging for it and fussing bc luke had 1 and he didnt...so i had to let luke feed landon the 1 i was trying to eat...lol...

he is starting early

OGIA

Wednesday night after church he gave me one of those mouth-open-wide kisses baby's do!   :laughhard:  I didn't really see it coming, so I got quite a bit of Landon drool on my mouth.  But, I ate it up!!  (not the drool, the kiss)   :lol:

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. Zechariah 14:9

Ignorance of the Identity of the One True God is not a valid reason to practice idolatry.

darlaj2

Quote from: mesipie on September 22, 2006, 02:11:40 PM
wed. i went to the bank and the lady was like how many kids...i said 3 bc i had payton...my nephew...well...i figured i could eat landons s*cker...but...luke had his in the back seat...and when landon saw it he started begging for it and fussing bc luke had 1 and he didnt...so i had to let luke feed landon the 1 i was trying to eat...lol...

he is starting early

....Ha!  Like I said in the Mattison thread--she went to bed with the phone the other night because she is attached to it like a 15 year old.  I tried to take it from her several times and she screamed.  So, I let her have it--she went to sleep with it and I was hoping the phone didn't ring until I could go get it from her bed.  It is amazing how strong their will gets at an early age!

mesipie

ha thats hilarious darla

john...u really are special...he never kisses daniel...or grandma...he kisses me, luke, babies, and every 1ce in a while he kisses his daddy...

darlaj2

Quote from: mesipie on September 22, 2006, 02:11:40 PM

u could hold em darla...we need to get together sometime

We DO need to get together!  We are so close....as compared to across the US.

OGIA

Quote from: mesipie on September 22, 2006, 02:50:41 PM
john...u really are special...

Ah bean trine tew teh joo en effree one ess dat diss hoe tahm nah!!  :demand:  :ugly:

:hypocrite:

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: mesipie on September 22, 2006, 02:50:41 PM

john...u really are special...

special can mean so many things......

Obviously my first thought was the "little  bus" type of special

:hypocrite:

OGIA

:smirk2:

:o

:pound:

That  :pound: was, of course, done with the utmost love and respect possible (at the moment)!!   :great:

myhaloisintheshop

LeahMarie

Quote from: mesipie on September 05, 2006, 03:37:07 PM

:o That's a really big snot bubble! Kinda gross!

But- he's oh-so-cute!!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\