News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

~*Luke and Landons pics!*~

Started by mesipie, July 09, 2006, 04:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesipie

i dont know if the other 1 got deleted, or if its just late and i couldnt find it...but since i didnt see it..i started another one...if i overlooked it then some1 can combine the 2 for me!

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Alexis

oh wow! He is just absolutely gorgeous Mesi!! You and your husband have a great gene combo.. lol :thumbsup2:

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

nicolejoy

Quote from: Alexis on July 09, 2006, 05:06:52 AM
You and your husband have a great gene combo..

ROFL - that's hilarious!! What a compliment ;) lol

LeahMarie

You and your husband have a great gene combo.. lol :thumbsup2:

:laughat: :laughhard: :laughhard:

He's ~sooooooo~ adorable, Mesi!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

darlaj2

Oue babies are getting so big.  He is cute!

chelleebelle

Awww...he is so cute.  Looks like he's playing peek-a-boo.  I love black and white pics.

joyeuse

He is really really cute. i love his cute face. oh babies are so great. Messi you and your husband did a greeat job

mesipie

thanks
i have more...just get tired of resizing em to post on here...lol...

NessasMama

Awwwww....he's so adorable...I have to agree with Alexis!!!!!!!

That pic would make a gorgeous porcelain doll baby!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

You and your husband have a great gene combo.. lol :thumbsup2:

lol

i guess we could just make em and sell em./..only prob is...theres bound to be an ugly one come out sometime or another...lol

mesipie

my bro came over again and we decided to take some pics ...usiing yellow this time...some of them were better than others...but alot of em turned out great...now if luke would just get over that cheesy grin...aaah...its killin me

acjmom

it's the age... abigail did the cheesy grin thing till she was about 7, now jolie's doing it  :roll:
jonas will hardly take a pic at all right now *rrggghhh!*

that first pic of landon is precious  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

sweettartmommy

NessasMama

What a cute pic of the two boys together.

In the town I live in we have a small flea market type place. My dad came home the other day with a wooden airplane for Janessa to ride around on. It's the same exact one as in the pic above except Janessas is primary colors. I had never seen one like it...it's so cute.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

a friend of mines dad made it...he has the pattern...and so he made it for the boys around the same age as her son is...i guess u could say...for his "friends"

so...i guess urs is handmade too

newkris

oh my word!  your boys are so cute, mesi.  how fun . .  .  and i love the plane.  what a great idea.  the cheesy grin might take awhile to get over.  he must feel somewhat self-concious and so he's making a STRONG effort to be natural.  poor guy. 

nonetheless, it's cute. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

mesipie

no...hes making a strong effort to look natural bc i fuss at him and tell him to smile right...that in the pic is after we have tamed it down a bit

and ty...i think hes cute too

chelleebelle

Both boys are adorable, and the airplane is really cute.  For Christmas a few years ago, my MIL found a little red wooden airplane for Brionna at the Children's Orchard.  Brionna played with it for a few months.  After Brennen came along and got big enough for it, he fell in love with the airplane!  Then the fight was on...Brionna didn't want anyone on her plane.

mesipie

mesipie

heres another of me and landon...i guess that may be where luke gets that grin...idk

newkris

aww.  how sweet.  (cute hair, too . . .  :thumbsup2:)
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

mesipie

LeahMarie

Awww! How adorable! I ~love~ them, Mesi!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mesipie

we were inm the pool the other day and landon went to sleep on my shoulder...well...i didnt want to just hold him the whole time so i put him in his float....here are a cpl pics...not sure which i like better...so i put both

*Christi*

LOL those are hilarious Mesi!!  Isaac fell asleep in his float once or twice last year... ain't it adorable!!