News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

Increase Rankings in Search Engines

Started by Steve.Elsenrath, September 27, 2010, 07:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Ok you each have said your piece end it here.

What was your name on UPCI.com or WS? 

Steve.Elsenrath

Quote from: Sis on October 01, 2010, 07:04:03 PM
Ok you each have said your piece end it here.

What was your name on UPCI.com or WS?

I believe I used SupaSteve2002... Not sure, it has been many years. I was a young teen then and now I am 26.

Sis

Steve.Elsenrath

Yes mam, it has been a very long time. I remember you from that time, but again I may not have used that name. I am very uncertain as to what I used.

There once was a chat room on one of them, if I remember correctly. I think it was a java based chat room and you could have a profile and receive private messages as well.

So long ago... Oh, memories where have they all gone? LoL. Seems that as I get older the memories are harder to remember.

These are the forums where I first learned to debate... Haha...

Sis

Taco and I monitored in that old chatroom, too.

I think debate has kind of died out because people got personal and it caused a lot of hard feelings.

Sis

Scott found a thread from the old UPCI board. It hasn't been too long since he posted it, look for it in here.

Steve.Elsenrath

Do you know what the thread was about? I did a search and looked under his recent posts but there are still a lot.

Sis

Oh DUHHHHHHH on me. I didn't tell you to look in General Discussion.

Here's the link   http://godplace.com/forum/index.php?topic=31807.0

sunlight

Hmm... Steve? SupaSteve kinda rings a bell... what other nicks?
you were on the chat side? how long ago? I think I vaguely remember a Steve from when I first went in there a million years ago...(or like 6 or 7) same steve?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!