News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Is it just me?? Feeling alone in Sharing 493..

Started by Roscoe, April 05, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Go outside and do something.  It's a beautiful day out there.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 05, 2014, 03:02:47 PM
Go outside and do something.  It's a beautiful day out there.

No it's not! It's like in the 50's and overcast.
Bah.  :nono:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Roscoe is entirely to cheerful.  I think someone needs to steal his pot of gold.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on April 05, 2014, 08:01:00 PM
Roscoe is entirely to cheerful.  I think someone needs to steal his pot of gold.
I have every reason to be cheerful. I have successfully fixed the Lincoln and Rusty, and it is my day off. In addition, I have some fresh cut pork chops marinating in a garlic herb marinade to go with the smashed tators and pineapple upside down cake I am making tonight.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

If I didnt have so much going on, I would come eat dinner.  Right now, I need a 3 of me to keep up with everything.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Sometime when you guys slow down a tad, dinner will be cooked and waiting if you'll make the 2 hour drive....

taco_harvell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kmojD_nRng&feature=player_detailpage

Excuse the wind noise. A sincere request from Elona and I. Not gonna let these headaches stop me from reaching for lost souls!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Heather

I have finally slept for more than 2 hours at one time. my insomnia this past week had been ridiculous. slept 7 wonderful solid hours last night.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

:sing: And I know the feeling :sing:
This week my sinuses have kept me from sleeping as much as I would like.  Friday night they were finally quiet for a change, and I slept like a brick.

What?  How does a brick sleep?  Well... do you ever see it moving?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Went and got the dog from the hospital this afternoon.  Poor thing.  She's improved, but still feels rough. 

That's the only thing I got done.  I'm sick of running constantly and not having any time to accomplish anything.  :tearhair:

Newsman

Roscoe

Morning, all. :hi: At work.  Going without a Dr. Pepper. God have pity on the public.

Lynx

:wah:  :yikes: How could you have come to such a tragic state?  Were you running late?  Did the store burn down in the night?  Bobby without his dr. pepper? 

As the Bible itself says, my brethren, these things ought not so to be!

Wait... without your medicine soda you'll be abnormally susceptible to pestering.   Bwahahaha!
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Roscoe

I am back on one of my "time to quit" kicks. I fully expect I shall backslide from said kick quickly but I'm trying.  Need to loose some of this excess poundage.

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on April 07, 2014, 03:39:19 PM
I am back on one of my "time to quit" kicks. I fully expect I shall backslide from said kick quickly but I'm trying.  Need to loose some of this excess poundage.

here you go Roscoe, maybe this will encourage you.  :) seriously.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/fc/07/c9/fc07c99ffcf64741b47c2414a6a07c65.jpg

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Survived the day. Killed not a single person. Drank not a single sip of Dr. Pepper.
And there's not any here at the house, so unless I manufacture an excuse to run to the store, I shall be without. Ah, but tomorrow......
Currently making a Chicken dish Lou found a recipe for on Facebook. We shall see how it turns out.

Lynx

Tomorrow?  "It's time to quit" lasted one DAY? I know you said you would backslide quickly, but one lousy DAY?
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 07, 2014, 10:28:04 PM
Tomorrow?  "It's time to quit" lasted one DAY? I know you said you would backslide quickly, but one lousy DAY?
:pound: For you- "one lousy day". For ME, one day without Dr. Pepper is much like a day to God- " a day as a thousand years"....(2 Peter 3:8)
So, by that measure, I've made it several lifetimes already. :hypocrite: :hypocrite: