News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Yup.  From what I hear it gets like that about this time of year. 

Hush Isaac...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Funeral arrangements are for Monday and tuesday...

And I REALLY REALLY need my mom to help me get a new phone. I have to give mine back to Allan and he is harassing me about it. But I cant give it to him till I get something else in case I get called about a job.

After the funeral on tuesday, Im going to Florida for two weeks. I need a break from all this drama and tragedy.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Backseat Radio

I worked till 6 PM today and actually managed to get off pretty close to on time.... doesn't always happen on Christmas Eve.  Been wrapping presents and making Jello Cakes since I got home in preparation for Christmas with my family tomorrow.

GrumpyBear

:hi: Just popping in to say hi and vote for Taco!  :thumbsup2:
And sorry to hear about your pastor mel. praying. :waving:
Roscoe's Daughter
Daddy's Girl<3
Spending dad's money on cars, guns, and clothes since 2006;)

Backseat Radio

Looks like I might be joining the ranks of the sick.  My muscles and body has been aching since Sunday and when I checked my temp tonight I discovered I'm running a mild temp.   :sadbounce:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I hear ya. I'm not sure if I drank too much coffee today or not enough. Lol.

I burnt half a batch of rolls tonight. I only have enough flour to make another half batch. That's what I'll be doing in the morning.

Heather

Merry Christmas to my GP family!!!!! I wish health, comfort, and well-being to all of you. Be blessed today and every day!!  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Backseat Radio

Roscoe

Merry Christmas to all! We got up late today, and I cooked some awesome steaks that had been marinating for nearly 24 hours...came out delicious! Then Lou, Chey,Domino the Chihuahu and I loaded up Rusty and went for a cruise looking for picture taking opportunities. We snapped a few, posted a couple on facebook that we felt came out okay, and all around had a good evening. Now I'm cleaning/rearranging the ham shack while they veg out...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Lynx

Christmas over, back to work.  There's gonna be heap big complaining at work about having to return the day after Christmas, but at least it's more money than we would have got. And maybe it'll distract them from complaining (yet again) about politics. ;)

Hope all of you had a Merry and have a Happy.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Backseat Radio

Good morning  :hi:

Gotta work tonight.  Probably have lots of carts of returns to put away.

Roscoe

Lou had to go in at 4 am...apparently they were expecting a crowd for the day after sales. It's been crazy at our local WalMart the past two weeks. I've never saw it as busy as it has been this year. I wonder why?
Chey and I stayed up until the wee hours, so we've slept in. I just got up and she is still snoozing. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Liberals say because the economy is better. Conservatives say because Deals are that much more important with fiscal stress. Couponing is up too. Lol

I'm being a lazy bum today. Put the oven on self clean, and cleaned the kitchen. I may not do much more! 

Heather

Dad met with his regular doctor this morning. It's not gallbladder. I didn't think so especially with the 'blacking out' aspect of this latest episode. He has to go get fitted with some sort of monitor next week to wear for the next month. Anytime he feels any sort of pain, shortness of breath, etc he has to press a button and the monitor will make notations. I honestly think his anxiety/mental illness is rearing it's ugly head again.

I have everything from the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen that is mine packed and moved out of Henson Road. I only have our spare room let which is mostly books. lol. Also had to take my other cat from their house and leave her at work. Poor girl was freezing on the back porch and covered in burrs when I got there. I'll either have to find her a home or throw myself on the mercy of my mom to take her or Topher.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: We had church tonight in place of last night... Bro Wheatley preached for us. After church we wandered by Walmart, where I bought paint supplies and two gallons of paint so I can do something useful while I'm off all week. If things work well, our kitchen/dining room areas will soon be "Red Delicious" with "Pure White" trim and cabinets..
When we got home, I was pleasantly surprised when Lou found an old phone we'd given to Chey that still had  a memory card in it. After looking on the memory card, I found all those priceless (to me) photos and videos of Chey from her toddeling around and dancing before her first birthday.  :clap: They are now on my phone...better than Christmas day for me. :lol:

taco_harvell

Have you voted for TACO yet? :)

The short trip to Elona's Dads wiped me out. Could barely move today.

I'll be so glad when this test is over!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Backseat Radio

Newsman

Christmas didn't go all that well, but on to the New Year!

taco_harvell

Say a prayer for me please 4 clusters since 11pm. One of those nights where the days with out sleep has caught up with me and I keep dozing off. I literally can't take much more I know I need sleep but sleep is going to trigger a cluster guaranteed. It's a matter of how much sleep I get before it hits so far tonight 10-20 minutes before one hits. If I could just get an hour or two before it hit I think it would feel like 8 hours.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Newsman

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: