News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Kyle, October 02, 2013, 02:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

Hello everyone. Just thought I would drop by and say hi. Been a long time since I been here, but I still browse the area occasionally. Hope everyone is doing ok! I'm going off to eat blackberry pancakes now!
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Hello, Little Turtle.

Newsman

Heather

pancakes sound soooo good right now.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

Dude beanie! Where ya been stranger?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Kyle

I been in the this strange world called grown up and being a responsible, contributing member of society.

Seriously though, I'll give life update haha. Been done with college for almost two years now. Graduated with both a Bachelor's and a Master's degree in Information Technology. I currently work for the Cracker Barrel corporate office, and I am in charge of all the email that flows through the company. That consisting of the servers themselves, and ensuring the environment stays up during business hours. It's a rewarding job in its own right. I got a super huge discount on all Cracker Barrel food and get to be a part of taste panels.

Taste panels are where the chefs at the main office try out different ingredients in the food and every so often they ask us to try the old, current product and new, proposed product and we see if we can taste a difference. Just this week I was eating blackberry pancakes and it was great!

Otherwise, I'm still me. No longer living on Little Turtle, as much as Seth calls me that haha.
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

Chseeads

I think you should move back.