News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Ah, you're renting.  That explains how it happened.  I couldn't picture y'all messing the carpet up that bad.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Spelling his name "Allen" is all part of the Witless Protection Program.  :hypocrite:  See, "Allan" may be what he goes by NOW, but the gang knew him as Allen. That was before he killed the leader of the gang, one Kevin Bishop, in a wild fight while riding on a wild Boar. Said fight was supposedly over the affection of a Ms. Peach...
Sadly, he discovered that she abandonded him when he was forced to flee from the gang after the killing. When he finally located her, he found that she had taken up with a chicken plucking card salesman.  :noo:
While "Allan/Allen" may have a past from which he is fleeing,and a gang, Ms. Peach is far from innocent herself. While whiling away her time playing with the heart of the hapless card salesman, she has laundered money and interferred with police matters, by refusing to share information on other criminals.  :o
I know this to be true, as I have witnessed it myself. :hypocrite:

Now that Outlaw Allan and Ms. Peach are reunited, there is no telling what dastardly deeds they have planned....but now they've got the WPS backing them... :sadbounce:

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I thought I posted earlier. 

I'm so super excited for you Mel!!  But in all the excitement, I feel a little lost. You and Allen went from cousins to your pet project to in love. What was the turning point?  Should expect seeing a ring or have you just begun to date/court seriously?  And many more questions but I just wonder if its ok to know some more of the great love story  :)

MsJennJenn

In response to Sethers last post in the last thread: I doubt it. Lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Ruby: there is a picture on my FB. whenever I get home from vacation I'll post it here. Brandon designed it himself and had it made.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Missed it somehow. But I just went and found it. Gorgeous! He did good. :D

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 10, 2013, 09:44:19 PM
I thought I posted earlier. 

I'm so super excited for you Mel!!  But in all the excitement, I feel a little lost. You and Allen went from cousins to your pet project to in love. What was the turning point?  Should expect seeing a ring or have you just begun to date/court seriously?  And many more questions but I just wonder if its ok to know some more of the great love story  :)

You have it right, it happened fast...Hes NOT my cousin, we just share an Aunt and Uncle. Weird I know, but it true. Then Kimber and I decided to befriend him, and help him, and then he kept flirting with me...big time. So then I asked him if he had intentions or were we just playing a game? Cause at the time, to me, we were friends and I was just play flirting back. He said he was serious and I said that was ok, but I was NOT serious. I thought we were playing and I didnt want to lead him on. Then God touched me. And Im not just saying that...I heard him pray...I had heard him pray lots of times before, but this time was so much different and I began to fall for him. The presence of God came into my room while I heard him pray on the other side of the wall at 5:30am. It was incredible. I was so attracted to him in that moment. I cant describe how it makes me feel when he prays and worships. I love him more and more when I see and hear that. Im sure yall know what Im talking about.

THAT was the turning point. At that time we had already went out a couple of times, and I didnt see those dates as really dates till now. To me at the time I thought we were just friends. But he had other intentions that I didnt realize. After that, we started spending more and more time together, and he convinced me that he loves me for ME. And I realized I loved him too. I fought it hard, but I finally allowed myself to love and be loved. We were gonna wait to be officially dating, cause I needed to take things slow...but then I got a few calls and talks from Pastor and Sis R, and Mom and Dad, and several others gave their immediate approval. These people I trust and I just decided Sunday night to tell him that we can be officially dating. I wanted to wait, but when you know, you know.

And I know Im going to marry him too...but we are not engaged yet. And there wont be any rings. Our district doesnt do rings.

So. Thats basically the short version...Any more questions?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Oh, and I went thru the last thread and read to Allan all the things that we said about him. I have no secrets from him and he may join the forum sometime in the future. Cant say when cause he doesnt have a computer of his own. My brother took my other laptop to his father in law, and he is supposed to be fixing it where it will get on the internet again...so maybe when I get that back, then Allan can use that and we can get on GP together. So yall can really get to know him. He is amazing.  :updown:

SippinTea

You poor dear twitterpated soul, you. Tsk, tsk. *shakes head sadly*

;)

Lynx

MelodyB about the computer: Hit any key to continue.  With a hammer.  Won't make it work right but you'll feel better. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Twitterpated...Tsk, tsk.

Morning, all. Back at work. Have a blister on my left arm from one of the ejected shell casing yesterday- stupid thing hurts unbelievable. :mad: But life is good.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Struggling today, friends, but God is still great.

Roscoe

MelodyB

Good morning people!

Headed out again. Ive been up, prayed, took Allan to work, went to the bank for Dad, and now Im headed to the store and bank for Mom. Gotta get gas while Im out, come back, start dinner in the crockpot, go back out and run some errends/pay bills when things open after 10, and then I can come back and relax till Allan gets off. Then we eat dinner and have church prayer tonight. Ill prolly have to take mom up and drop her off at the hospital before prayer so she can visit dad. He has a long day today with Dailysis and hyperbarics.

Bye!

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi: Morning.

Roscoe try putting Aloe Vera on that.

John, saying a prayer for you.

Chseeads

Was going to finally put brakes on the car.....but my lugnuts are wore out and rounded off and I can't even get two of them off the first wheel....I may just have to have them put on and forget it.  Bah.

MelodyB

Rut roh.

Just got a text from Pastor. Allan and I are being summoned to his office after prayer tonight.

I have been summoned before, but not for this reason. :o

I'm not worried though, they already gave us their blessing...this is most likely the rules and guidelines we need to follow for a healthy relationship to develop. Plus they are leaving town for a week starting Friday so I'm sure it has something to do with that too. Rules while they are gone and can't supervise. LOL

....at least I hope.

Heather

my days are currently full of laying on the beach and eating too much food.. which in my mind males them awesome! I am being kinda good though and reading one of my school books while I'm lounged out. that's good right?

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on September 11, 2013, 03:30:08 PM
my days are currently full of laying on the beach and eating too much food.. which in my mind males them awesome! I am being kinda good though and reading one of my school books while I'm lounged out. that's good right?

How many mind males do you have?  :eyebrow:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on September 11, 2013, 03:41:21 PM

Buahaha! You beat me to it.

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on September 11, 2013, 03:21:29 PM
Rut roh.

Just got a text from Pastor. Allan and I are being summoned to his office after prayer tonight.

I have been summoned before, but not for this reason. :o

I'm not worried though, they already gave us their blessing...this is most likely the rules and guidelines we need to follow for a healthy relationship to develop. Plus they are leaving town for a week starting Friday so I'm sure it has something to do with that too. Rules while they are gone and can't supervise. LOL

....at least I hope.

Allan has probably asked for marriage advice and the pastor is going to talk to you about getting hitched.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Speaking of Allan, I heard he was one of only a few people able to recite Pi out to the 10,000th number.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Quote from: SippinTea on September 11, 2013, 04:39:23 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on September 11, 2013, 03:41:21 PM

Buahaha! You beat me to it.

I'm a bit sunbaked plus typing on my phone most the time.  :cool:

Melody

God has surel done a work in me over the years. A lot through a good pastor with good teaching. 

I cherish the foundation and application of what most label as standards.  I have and will always be against legalism in both extremes.  I'm so thankful for grace over the years as I've sought for what is really what, right, and why. And boy did God give me answers.  I don't even know if most women care or desire to know about this stuff that much but I wasn't about to be a mindless drone. And now I have a burden. A burden to share the beauty and liberty of God's ways in all subjects and this one is no different nor in some special "avoid with caution" category.  Excet on GP. Hehehe.

So that's all I'll say about that. :)