News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We Bid a Fond Farewell to Kevin in Sharing 487

Started by mini, September 09, 2013, 09:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Allen once ate a whole carton of ice cream in one setting...WITHOUT GETTING A BRAIN FREEZE!!!

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

That's nothing. Make it Blue Bell ice cream and I could do the same thing. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Allen once bought some magical beans.

Hey. Mel, you may want to give Allen Mini's number.  There are lots of guy things he may need guidance on... BBW

*cough*

Roscoe

I heard Allen was a former Hells Angel now in the Witless Protection Program...:P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Mel you have got to get this guy online so we can interrog... er, learn more about him.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 10, 2013, 12:55:08 AM
Oh, wow.
What?  :hypocrite: Mini said let the rumors begin. Didn't say they couldn't be exciting and fanciful.  :P Wait 'til you hear what he's in the Witless Protection Program FOR.  :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

I heard Allen is a Hindu that owns a steakhouse.

The Purple Fuzzy

Poor fellow. He's not even around to defend himself.

Melody

We're building him.... Up.  Yeah. We're speaking in faith of his awesomeness.

MelodyB

BOL!!

First of all its ALLAN, with an A. Spell my mans name right for crying out loud!

This reminds me, I need to tell him the Kevin story. Haha.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Buahahaha! I was just going to say "For pity sakes, people, if you're going to start rumors, at least get his name right!".... but Mel beat me to it. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

SippinTea

mini

I heard Allan's real name was Allen.  He just goes by Allan around Melbs to impress her because she thinks its more exotic.

:ugly:

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning, all.  I think Melbs is too busy to worry about us much. ;)

MelodyB

Hi there.

I still care about yall...I just dont have much to say unless its about Allan. lol

Dad is doing well with is recovery...he is not doing physical therapy yet, cause he has both hyperbarics and dialysis. So he doenst have the time in the days for PT. The drs want him to do the hyperbarics above anything, and he has to do dialysis to live. So there isnt time for PT at all. But he can do that later.

Tonight Im making chicken and pasta alfredo stuff...its one of those frozen bertolli bag dinners with everything already included. Allan brought it over and thats what he wants. And the Ramseys just gave me a whole raw chicken. So Ill do that tomorrow night.

Life is good, and I am happy.

Im not sure yet if I want Allan on GP. LOL He knows I have a "Message board" where I talk to my friends, but he has yet to learn the site addy or the name of the board. But he is rarely on the computer anyway. He doesnt have one of his own yet, and his iPod with WiFi is messed up. We may be getting new phones soon, he wants an iPhone and yall know I NEED one, and he wants me on his plan with him, so we will see. Then I may introduce him here. Ive been open and honest with him about everything and I dont have anything to hide, so I dont think I care if he is here, but I just havent officially invited him here.

Yall might harass the poor guy to death. ;)

MelodyB

Oh, since dad has not done the PT yet, his hospital stay may be more than the original three weeks planned on. He is still in a regular room as of right now, they havent even moved him to the therapy floor. And usually when you get moved to that floor, you stay there for the three weeks.

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on September 10, 2013, 03:47:01 PM
Hi there. Hi yourself, you twitterpated person, you. :lol:

I still care about yall...I just dont have much to say unless its about Allan. lol No! Really? Funny how that works. :hypocrite:

Dad is doing well with is recovery...he is not doing physical therapy yet, cause he has both hyperbarics and dialysis. So he doenst have the time in the days for PT. The drs want him to do the hyperbarics above anything, and he has to do dialysis to live. So there isnt time for PT at all. But he can do that later.

Tonight Im making chicken and pasta alfredo stuff...its one of those frozen bertolli bag dinners with everything already included. Allan brought it over and thats what he wants. And the Ramseys just gave me a whole raw chicken. So Ill do that tomorrow night. I'm coming for dinner. Tomorrow. *lol*

Life is good, and I am happy. Happy looks good on you. :)

Im not sure yet if I want Allan on GP. LOL He knows I have a "Message board" where I talk to my friends, but he has yet to learn the site addy or the name of the board. But he is rarely on the computer anyway. He doesnt have one of his own yet, and his iPod with WiFi is messed up. We may be getting new phones soon, he wants an iPhone and yall know I NEED one, and he wants me on his plan with him, so we will see. Then I may introduce him here. Ive been open and honest with him about everything and I dont have anything to hide, so I dont think I care if he is here, but I just havent officially invited him here.

Yall might harass the poor guy to death. ;) Yes. We will. With glee and happiness and delight. :bigcheese:

Oh, and hurray for a longer break in caring for your dad. ;)

My own sharing (which does not involve Allan, thankfully *ahem*)....
Getting the carpet redone in Bella's room today. Which means the house is torn up, but oh well. It really needs to be done. I don't want her learning to crawl on the current carpet. :o

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Involving Allan in your share post is NOT a bad thing. :nono:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 10, 2013, 04:00:35 PM
Lost that many sewing needles in it, did you?
Ouch, that hurts thinking about it, Isaac. :o

SippinTea

Actually.... it's because the former renters must have used that bedroom as a kennel. We've lived in this house for two years now, and I've done pretty much everything I can think of to get the smell out (and this was AFTER it was professionally cleaned). Anyhow. Recently I was in there sorting/organizing some stuff, and was kneeling on the floor, and hours later could still smell animal nastiness on my clothes. :yell: I REALLY didn't like the thought of Arabella learning to crawl in there and having her face and hands right down in it, so... talked to the landlord and he's getting the carpet replaced. Thankful. :)

Quote from: MelodyB on September 10, 2013, 04:05:37 PM
Involving Allan in your share post is NOT a bad thing. :nono:

Oh. Well in that case, I'll make up some juicy rumors too. :cool: