News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to the bestest sissy ever....

Started by Roscoe, July 29, 2013, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Although her internet is current down and there is no telling how long it'll be before she sees this.......SOMEONE dear to me is edging ever closer to half a century old...:o
Happy Birthday to the one that I wouldve called instead of mama had I ever found my way into a jail cell as a teen.....:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on July 29, 2013, 12:45:20 PM
Although her internet is current down and there is no telling how long it'll be before she sees this.......SOMEONE dear to me is edging ever closer to half a century old...:o
Happy Birthday to the one that I wouldve called instead of mama had I ever found my way into a jail cell as a teen...cause Kim was already in jail... :lol:

Wow.

Happy Birthday.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Kim

NEVER  NEVER  NEVER  have I been in jail.  For those of you who don't know our family-----there are two of us who can honestly say that!!! :highfive:

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on August 27, 2013, 02:30:47 AM
NEVER  NEVER  NEVER  have I been in jail.  For those of you who don't know our family-----there are two of us who can honestly say that!!! :highfive:
Who's the other?!?! I've been in jail more than anyone in the family...:ugly:
Of course I was the JAILER, not the JAILED
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on August 27, 2013, 11:31:26 AM
I've been in jail more than anyone in the family...:ugly:
Of course I was the JAILER, not the JAILED

That is what they all say Con - Vict!   :pound:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Kim

Ok, maybe I should have said incarcerated.  I see now I have to watch how I word my thoughts.  Leave it to you little brother to find my mistakes!!!