News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Burrito

Started by Lynx, July 08, 2013, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on July 10, 2013, 11:09:02 PM

Yeah, well, without it the only Spanish I know involves words that are not Christianlike....I can cuss you a blue streak though.... :biglaugh: Why is it that the cuss words in a foreign language stay put in the brain and everything else leaves?  :pound:

Luke 6:45
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 11, 2013, 01:10:51 AM
Calling all moderators. Calling all moderators. Threadjacking in progress...

Sorry, we have to look into the charges of Roscoe being a Racist.

Hey, I am Cherokee, did that racist white boy bad mouth Indians?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mini

I can personally testify that he is racist against Oklahomans.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

I've still yet to know who this burrito is.

This threads cracked me up though. We've a redneck (roscoe), a mexican (meller), mini (who even knows?) and me (a french woman).

Vous etes tous fous!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Speak for yourself, I ain't no tofu.  :P

Burrito is the guy Chel got.  Or maybe he got her.  Either way, at least they have each other.  And he is (yet another) Bob.  I have lost count of how many Bobs I know online now.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

The guy Chel got? WHAT!!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 12, 2013, 05:31:09 PM
The guy Chel got? WHAT!!

:biglaugh:  <- I think this smiley looks more like a nodding smiley.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

The guy Chel got? WHAT!!
We TOLD you folks you should be in Arkansas, but half the forum was absent. See what you miss?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 12, 2013, 06:05:13 PM
The guy Chel got? WHAT!!
We TOLD you folks you should be in Arkansas, but half the forum was absent. See what you miss?

I wasn't there, but I knew.  *smiles*   Chel keeps in contact.   :waving:

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 12, 2013, 04:35:22 PM

This threads cracked me up though. We've a redneck (roscoe), a mexican (meller), mini (who even knows?) and me (a french woman).

Vous etes tous fous!
I shall accept the "redneck" label, even though I would consider myself more of a "hick". Mini, however, is definately a redneck...or a hick. Maybe a redneck hick.  Although he refuses to acknowledge it online, his family roots are from a tiny community just 15 minutes away from my house. If I am a redneck or a hick....so is he. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

*goes to see if Roscoe is tall *cough* enough for his neck to even show*   :hypocrite:

Lynx

Don't bother.  He isn't.  Can't even tell if he HAS a neck.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on July 12, 2013, 06:24:03 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 12, 2013, 04:35:22 PM

Vous etes tous fous!
I shall accept the "redneck" label, even though I would consider myself more of a "hick". Mini, however, is definately a redneck...or a hick. Maybe a redneck hick.  Although he refuses to acknowledge it online, his family roots are from a tiny community just 15 minutes away from my house. If I am a redneck or a hick....so is he. :P

In Texas redneck and hick are of the same variety. lol

Still waiting on someone to tell me who Burrito is. :demand:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I done told you.  I don't know his full name though.  Someone probably mentioned it, but I'm terrible with names.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

You didn't tell me a single thing. :pound:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Maybe he should come speak for himself. ;)

MsJennJenn

He's not in the photo on FB from that trip. Unless he's the guy with his face covered up. But I thought that was Isaac.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 12, 2013, 06:42:13 PM
Maybe he should come speak for himself. ;)

Or I should just text your daughter.  :thumbsup2:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I just hunted up that picture... and he DID get out of it!  How did he do that?  They practically brow-beat me into being in it.  Maybe they let him off easy because he's new to the group.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

I don't need this thread any more for the time being. I've spoken to the source. ha
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Maybe he TOOK the photo...

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 12, 2013, 06:53:09 PM
I just hunted up that picture... and he DID get out of it!  How did he do that?  They practically brow-beat me into being in it.  Maybe they let him off easy because he's new to the group.
He wasn't a member of GP at that time, was he?  I'd never seen him post.

MelodyB

Quote from: Scott on July 12, 2013, 06:18:26 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 12, 2013, 06:05:13 PM
The guy Chel got? WHAT!!

I wasn't there, but I knew.  *smiles*   Chel keeps in contact.   :waving:

^^^Yeah that. :)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 12, 2013, 06:38:21 PM
I done told you.  I don't know his full name though.  Someone probably mentioned it, but I'm terrible with names.

I have that, I even know where he works, when he was born and his traffic record!   :vvader:

The Never Ending Battle