News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Burrito

Started by Lynx, July 08, 2013, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

*giggle*

Roscoe, you're Mexican intolerant?  You know I'm half Mexican, right?  I bet you'd like my Mexican hot chocolate brownies.   :freaky2:

mini

:offtopic:

Not to hijack this thread...but you are Mexican?!?  Honest to God, I didnt know that.  I just thought you were really tan.  ROFLOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 10, 2013, 08:22:21 PM
*giggle*

Roscoe, you're Mexican intolerant?  You know I'm half Mexican, right?  I bet you'd like my Mexican hot chocolate brownies.   :freaky2:
I shall only say that Mexican food has made me thankful for blue lights and a siren.  :hypocrite: And I am not surprised a bit to find that you are of the Mexican persuasion.....considering a large portion of America's illegal "herbs" originate there, it is perfectly natural.. :hypocrite:
And for the record- I am Mexican FOOD intolerant. Not Mexican intolerant.  Although that one fellow, Manual Labor, and I don't get along either  :P....My nephew is half Mexican and I love that little feller to pieces.. Mexican Food though, is a Mexi-can't for ole Roscoe. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Anyone who is Mexican Food intolerant is downright unamerican...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Roscoe's oppressing my peoples.  :P

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on July 10, 2013, 09:52:16 PM
:pound: Says the communistic lasagna hating, chocolate gravy snubbing Oklahoman.. :pound: It ain't by choice.... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 10, 2013, 09:57:10 PM
Roscoe's oppressing my peoples.  :P
Quite the opposite....your peoples be oppressing me. And poisoning me, I suspect.. :pound:

Scott

*giggle*

¡Mel, Roscoe es un racista! ¡Debemos rezar por él!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Quote from: mini on July 10, 2013, 09:52:16 PM
My brain tried to process this and returned "does not compute." :-P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

White people are the only people not native to this land, amigo.  :P

Unfortunately, my dad was an orphan so We both have 0 culture. All I can look to is family names Viola Ortega is my paternal grandmothers name. It's gotten me nowhere on ancestry.com though.

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on July 10, 2013, 10:34:34 PM
*giggle*

¡Mel, Roscoe es un racista! ¡Debemos rezar por él!
Por favor oren a pesar de que yo no soy racista..... :P Google translate is a great thing...

Melody

Google translate makes ya look down right silly.... Gringo Roscoe.

mini

Yes.  Especially since you said "Please I am no racist pear."

Or something similar.

Im assuming it was a pear you were mentioning since you are pear shaped.

That southern cooking lady is your idol isn't she?

Melody

That's it. I can't come visit, you might be racial profiling me.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 10, 2013, 11:04:10 PM
Google translate makes ya look down right silly.... Gringo Roscoe.
Yeah, well, without it the only Spanish I know involves words that are not Christianlike....I can cuss you a blue streak though.... :biglaugh: Why is it that the cuss words in a foreign language stay put in the brain and everything else leaves?  :pound:
Quote from: mini on July 10, 2013, 11:05:25 PM
Yes.  Especially since you said "Please I am no racist pear."

Or something similar.

Im assuming it was a pear you were mentioning since you are pear shaped.
Lol...No, it was suppose to be " Pray for me even though I am no racist".... :pound:

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 10, 2013, 11:08:20 PM
That's it. I can't come visit, you might be racial profiling me.
Let me just say, profiling in and of itself is not wrong....RACIAL profiing is..... Having said that- I'd judged you a HippyChick before I knew you wuz Mexican... :P

Melody

What are you trying to say now?  That that makes me an Indian?  Which means I have immunity. :P

Lynx

Calling all moderators. Calling all moderators. Threadjacking in progress...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Ask Burrito thread... Okay, I have a question for Burrito. After this evidence of the lunacy rampant on this board, are you SURE you want to be associated with these guys? :-P

edit: Oh yeah, you already met most of the primary instigators in person before you decided to join this forum. Oh well, can't say you weren't warned.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Quote from: Burrito on July 09, 2013, 01:31:40 PM
Quote from: Scott on July 09, 2013, 12:48:10 PM
Closer to Bluefield or Maybury?
Bluefield ~30min@55mph home town is Richlands,VA

I'm from Richlands!!!!!! Granted I only lived there for a couple years but go back quite often as my papaw still lives there. Are you still there? If not where are you now? I technically live in Bristol TN but can get there or to Abingdon VA in the same amount of time.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Ha! I was wondering who Burrito was. 'Specially since said Burrito person seemed to already know several people on the board. And then it suddenly clicked in my little brain. *grin* Sooo... Hi, Burrito! :hi: Welcome to the loony bin. :cool:

In the interest of staying on topic.... (*ahem* *pointed stare at certain members*) :hypocrite: ....
Do you know how to swim?
What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
How old were you when you got baptized?
Where were you when you received the Holy Ghost?
Do you like dill pickles and hot chocolate?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on July 12, 2013, 02:28:08 AM
Ha! I was wondering who Burrito was. 'Specially since said Burrito person seemed to already know several people on the board. And then it suddenly clicked in my little brain. *grin* Sooo... Hi, Burrito! :hi: Welcome to the loony bin. :cool:

In the interest of staying on topic.... (*ahem* *pointed stare at certain members*) :hypocrite: ....
Do you know how to swim?
What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
How old were you when you got baptized?
Where were you when you received the Holy Ghost?
Do you like dill pickles and hot chocolate?

* returns pointed stare* That was NOT a threadjacking. That was an investigative technique designed to make the suspect comfortable and forget that HE is the focus and thus, blurting out something incriminating. Highly technical, I'm sure you understand. :hypocrite:  :hypocrite:
Civilians. Have to tell them everything. Bah.
*Roscoe grumps away

SippinTea

Thank you for playing right into my good cop/bad cop routine. I now feel satisfied. *dusts off hands and nods wisely*

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Burrito, we want to call you back. Are you available this weekend? 

The most important question is:  Do you like chocolate gravy?   :freaky2:

Roscoe... Hush.  :hypocrite:

Lynx

He seemed to like chocolate gravy well enough when he was in Arkansas.

You want to call him? What are you going to call him?
"Do you sing at church?"