News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Burrito

Started by Lynx, July 08, 2013, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

First, welcome Burrito to the asylum.

Second, stay well away from Bobby (or "Roscoe" as the cruel people here refer to him...) He and mexican food don't get along too good.

With that out of the way - this is the Ask Burrito thread.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

I'll ask the first question.  What hardware compressor currently on the market has the lowest aliasing/artifacts at a given compression ratio?  And where can I buy it? :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

Hey burrito, can I have a hug? :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Burrito

Chel you can have 2 for the price of one!! :hug:

Hum not sure on the compressor, I know I am using an alesis unknown model.   
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

The Purple Fuzzy

Howdy!  You do know that burrito means little donkey don't you?  :lol:

Burrito

Nope sure didn't, I blame sunlight... she helped me out. :grin:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

taco_harvell

Welcome! When will you be visiting Virginia?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Burrito

Don't tempt me, Not sure when I will be up there. The last time I was there, was last year for a funeral.

taco_harvell

Virginia is lovely any time of year!

*Thinks of other ways to tempt the Burrito*
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

:reaction: ARRRRGH!!! Taco AND Burrito!?! Surely heartburn  and Xantac shall be my companion henceforth. That, and blue lights. :P
Btw, does it surprise anyone at all that both Robby and Jason are named after Mexican foods,and they both induce heartburn? Coincidence- I think not!

At any rate, welcome. Now, go study and get your General class license so's I can talk to you on the radio. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Tell us your back ground. History from birth forward. 

Do you have any Traffic tickets?  Are they paid?

Have  you........

• Ever been arrested?

• Ever been detained by the police for questioning?

• Ever been part of a criminal investigation?

• Ever witnessed a crime? If so, did you know the people involved?

• Ever posted bail or had bail posted for you?

• Ever made a Shiv or a Zip Gun?

Next....

• Can you quote your Miranda Rights by memory? If so.. why?

• Will you clear a Federal Wants and Warrants Search?

• Is your name in any embarrassing databases that you'd rather not we know?

• Can you provide 17 personal references and a DNA swab along with a blood Sample to Roscoe for processing?

On this board you will find a doughnut eating cop, a girl chasing news reporter and an Ex Bail Agent/Bounty Hunter - if you have secrets.. fess up now! 

Numbers 32:23

Other than that... welcome to the board!

:laughhard:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

And a lynx... but I'm after bigger game.  Mice are too small to be worth the hunt.  Gimme a rabbit at least.
"Do you sing at church?"

Burrito

Quote from: Scott on July 09, 2013, 05:02:16 AM
Tell us your back ground. History from birth forward. 

Do you have any Traffic tickets?  Are they paid?

Have  you........

• Ever been arrested?

• Ever been detained by the police for questioning?

• Ever been part of a criminal investigation?

• Ever witnessed a crime? If so, did you know the people involved?

• Ever posted bail or had bail posted for you?

• Ever made a Shiv or a Zip Gun?

Next....

• Can you quote your Miranda Rights by memory? If so.. why?

• Will you clear a Federal Wants and Warrants Search?

• Is your name in any embarrassing databases that you'd rather not we know?

• Can you provide 17 personal references and a DNA swab along with a blood Sample to Roscoe for processing?

On this board you will find a doughnut eating cop, a girl chasing news reporter and an Ex Bail Agent/Bounty Hunter - if you have secrets.. fess up now! 

Numbers 32:23

Other than that... welcome to the board!

:laughhard:

The first question, hum I plead the 5th  :biglaugh:  Born and raised in southwest, Virginia, not to be confused with west Virginia. Baptized  @ 13 and Received the holy Ghost @ 14 ,Love God and try to stay where He wants me. Have an associate of applied science in Electrical/electronics, yes I like to tinker. oh and about 6 moths ago met an amazing young lady!  :blush:
Traffic Tickets hum 2 in my life and both where when I was a Teen.
The answer to the next 6 is "No", but does a spud gun count?
No
Yes
No
Yes

Scott

Closer to Bluefield or Maybury?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Burrito

Quote from: Scott on July 09, 2013, 12:48:10 PM
Bluefield ~30min@55mph home town is Richlands,VA

Scott

Quote from: Burrito on July 09, 2013, 01:31:40 PM
Quote from: Scott on July 09, 2013, 12:48:10 PM
Bluefield ~30min@55mph home town is Richlands,VA

My dad was born in Maybury, my kin live in Martinsville and Ridgeway.

The Never Ending Battle

Newsman

Burrito

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on July 10, 2013, 12:57:52 PM
Quote from: Burrito on July 10, 2013, 10:48:40 AM
Chicken    :lol:

You have a problem with beef?
Yeah. What's your beef with beef?!? Probably don't like pork either.....at least I will be safe.:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

What's your favorite Linux live-disc or USB distro for forensics and data rescue? 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

You met him in Arkansas.  You must have missed the part where we were talking about him joining the forum.  Someone suggested he come as Burrito, just to pick at mexican-intolerant Bobby.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

I know I met him.  I was being funny.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller