News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I'm quitting...

Started by mini, October 18, 2012, 07:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Sorry guys, I've had enough.

All the endless babble, stupid posts, and everyone saying a bunch of things that they "really mean."

Godplace has gotten out of hand, and I can't stand it any more.  When people do take time to post, you have nothing to say.  And when you do say something, its always wrapped up in memememememememe.

You are a bunch of idiots.

Later.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

mini

No MellowYellow, you.  You shouldn't even be allowed near a computer. 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I feel like I'm missing something.  Maybe a conversation in PM that led to this?  It's a total disconnect between this and previous posts. 

Or maybe it's a halloween practical joke?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

No, Im sick of the stupidity and waste of time.

Lynx

Then... why not just quietly leave?  Stop posting, delete the site from bookmarks and silently vanish into the night?  This thread seems unnecessary.

Unless you are trying for maximum damage caused on the way out?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Jeremy doesn't practice Halloween... well at least anymore. 

Jeremy!  Don't quit, it's not worth it.  Life is rough enough, why add more?

mini

Mellow, if people like you would leave, I wouldnt have to quit.

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 07:55:44 PM
Mellow, if people like you would leave, I wouldnt have to quit.
Definitely something I missed in private messages...
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

WHAT?!  OH no you didn't.  We have put up with your harried chaos far too often.  If it wasn't for us, grant it, we're mostly women, but if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't even know how it's done. 

Chseeads

I don't think you can bare to give it up.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

What does Chellebelle think of all this nonsense?  I doubt she'd approve of you acting like a grumpy grizzly.

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on October 18, 2012, 07:58:27 PM
I don't think you can bare to give it up.

You are the idiot who started it.

Melody

Think of all the good times!  You have literally SHINED here at GP.

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 07:58:10 PM
WHAT?!  OH no you didn't.  We have put up with your harried chaos far too often.  If it wasn't for us, grant it, we're mostly women, but if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't even know how it's done. 

And you mock the sacredness of the SSOTBHHCFM.

Lynx

minnesota:  I reiterate, if you are fed up and leaving why start this thread?  Just to announce how stupid you think everyone is? 

Your motive is suspect sir.  If you were truly fed up and wanted to quit, you would have just left. 
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Psalm, You have no dog in this cat fight.

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 07:59:03 PM
What does Chellebelle think of all this nonsense?  I doubt she'd approve of you acting like a grumpy grizzly.

Her opinion is none of your concern.

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 08:02:13 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 07:58:10 PM

And you mock the sacredness of the SSOTBHHCFM.
The who?  What?   ???

No time left, gotta get to work.  I'll catch back up when I get home.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

And I'm already bored with this thread.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Melody

that's because you're no quitter, Jenn. 

Jeremy, think of the influence you have.  Seriously.  You are a leader here for all the men and I suspect they aspire to follow your suit.

mini

I am being a leader and stopping this nonsense.  A man should NOT spend his time on fruitless efforts.

Melody

I thought it's what made you a fruit?  How is your efforts fruitless?  I think it makes you a refined man.

Give me a legitimate reason why cause if you quit, what's to say we shouldn't ALL quit.  And that, that my friend would be a scarier world.