News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Celebrity Deaths...

Started by mini, October 14, 2011, 09:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

From a blog I read:

Every Friday, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. Very casual. On to this week's topics of discussion...

Steve Jobs' death is all anyone has talked about for several days now. I can't remember too many other people who commanded such posthumous attention. Michael Jackson? Ronald Reagan? This is a two-part question: who else do you remember being in this category? And what living people do you think will get the same treatment (hopefully a long time from now)?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

Princess Di, Mother Theresa, Michael Jackson whoever is famous and dead, until the next big topic comes up.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

One that I think will get huge attention is Billy Graham.  I hope he lives for years more, but I think his passing will stir people deeply.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Jimmy Carter, but by media more than people I think.

Queen Elizabeth
Madonna
Ted Turner, I didn't know who S.Jobs was before he died.
I agree on B.Graham

awilkes05

I agree w/ Billy Graham and most def Bill Cosby.
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."