News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Update Sugar Rush 2011: Copvict Escapes

Started by taco_harvell, July 13, 2011, 06:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Authorities at the Little Rock Metro Jail say Officer Roscoe has broken out of jail and is now on the run. A new jailer reportedly placed the short Officer Roscoe in a cell that had a gap between the bottom of the cell door and the floor. Other inmates reported, "He just stood straight up walked to the door, ducked a little and walked out underneath". Hide your doughnuts and Dr Pepper, Officer Roscoe's reign of terror continues.

:laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Remember that guy last year that was all over the net after his "Hide yo wife, hide yo kids!" comment?  Thats what came to mind when I read this...LOL

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 13, 2011, 09:06:19 PM
Remember that guy last year that was all over the net after his "Hide yo wife, hide yo kids!" comment?  Thats what came to mind when I read this...LOL

i didn't think him and 5-0 looked that much alike, but I could be wrong. ROFL

Melody

Me too!  Hahaha!

mini

Quote from: taco_harvell on July 13, 2011, 09:07:40 PM

Image a leprechaun saying that...and you have Roscoe... *cough*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 13, 2011, 09:10:41 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on July 13, 2011, 09:07:40 PM

Image a leprechaun saying that...and you have Roscoe... *cough*
:laughat: :laughat: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: