News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pinky IS the brain? Late Breaking News on Local Law Enforcement

Started by Melody, July 12, 2011, 04:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

In a recent investigation, Roscoe Miata, the local 5-0, has been found to be making $4.72 more a week from his inhaul of confiscated paraphenilia aprehended at the county police station's metal detector. 

It is in question whether or not this is a service to the city as R.M. uses the local funds for the break room "nutriment."  However, when questioned, his peers were unaware there were any, admitting they clock in 15 minutes after alleged R.M.

Roscoe Miata, also known as "Pinky" at the scrap yards for his auto collection and vertical limitations, has been placed in traffic duty until the city concludes inquiries.  The investigation is still currently delving into whether this is connected to the boom of rebuilt Pink Miatas in the area.  There is no known affiliation between this case and and the Miata Convention this weekend, police say.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

:o Even the weed growing hippychick?! :hippy:

:laughhard: :laughhard:  You AIN'T right! :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison