News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Pick on Chel thread #2

Started by Lynx, July 12, 2011, 05:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I still cannot see the alleged list.  This is obviously discrimination against non-Facebook members. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on November 06, 2011, 04:35:49 PM
*sniff* I notice that "Go to Arkansas and see roscoe and Lou" is not on that list. :sadbounce:

Yes it is. It's number 70. :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

sunlight

Lynx

That oughta keep you busy for a while.  I thought life was getting hectic over here, but you make me look downright lazy. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on November 07, 2011, 03:44:59 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on November 06, 2011, 04:35:49 PM
*sniff* I notice that "Go to Arkansas and see roscoe and Lou" is not on that list. :sadbounce:

Yes it is. It's number 70. :grin:
"70.Go to Arkansas and See Lou again, and steal Roscoe's Donuts. :evilgrin: "

Hey! Why take my donuts? I'm gonna be busy hiding them...... :laughhard: That's just wrong. But at least we're on the list, even if I did rank below Taco :sadbounce:
Make the visit during the spring/ early summer months and we'll see how many of those other things on the list we can knock off. I still think we need to do a  GP meet up on Petit Jean...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

iridiscente

What do you think is one of your talents?

Lynx

Her ability to automatically fit in with and charm any group.  A talent I can observe, envy, but never duplicate.  But it's fun to watch her do it.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Quote from: Babs on November 07, 2011, 02:31:06 PM
*rpc* :freaky2:
*rhb* :halo:

Quote from: iridiscente on November 07, 2011, 09:56:45 PM
What do you think is one of your talents?
Listening.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 08, 2011, 06:11:34 AM
Her ability to automatically fit in with and charm any group.  A talent I can observe, envy, but never duplicate.  But it's fun to watch her do it.
:grin: Thank you, but I would have to disagree. There are so very many people who I don't get along with... especially long term.

iridiscente

What is a talent you would like to have/develop?

sunlight

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on November 08, 2011, 02:47:45 PM

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 08, 2011, 06:11:34 AM
:grin: Thank you, but I would have to disagree. There are so very many people who I don't get along with... especially long term.
As the number one question posted on this forum seems to be "Is Chel coming our way?" I would have to disagree with your disagreement.

And by the way, is Chel coming our way?  Perhaps for Youth Retreat? 

Can't blame me for trying...
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

When is it? Probably not... I'm in saving mode at the moment until I have everything paid off again.  But if I get one more day off of work, I will be coming through around the time of Elona and Jason's wedding.

iridiscente

What's your favorite breakfast food?

sunlight

beignets with sausage in them probably, or sourdough bread with apple butter, or homemade biscuits with  pretty much anything on them. or french toast. or...

Lynx

Sourdough french toast with pear butter!

Or with apricot butter, or apple, or plum, or...
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Quote from: sunlight on November 11, 2011, 01:44:50 PM
When is it? Probably not... I'm in saving mode at the moment until I have everything paid off again.  But if I get one more day off of work, I will be coming through around the time of Elona and Jason's wedding.

*does a happy dance!!*

How odd that 2 GPer's are getting married 20 minutes from another GP'ers house? I just went past the church they are getting hitched at this past Tuesday. Lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

iridiscente

sunlight

Yup, I can also do the washing machine dance. :grin:

MelodyB

Number 39 on the done list was was Oct of 2008, and again in 2009, and 2010.

;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:grin:  list edited to correct.

iridiscente

Cual es la ultima vez que usaste el espanol para hablar con alguien?

sunlight

Umm...  I can't even remember my own age... I have no idea. It's been a while. In Haiti, I used it a bit because sometimes they could understand a bit more Spanish than English, and I could find at least a few key words to get my point across.

iridiscente

Cool!

Do you think it should be spelled: "Smurph" or "smurf?"

sunlight