News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pick on Chel thread #2

Started by Lynx, July 12, 2011, 05:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

For the record, this "Pick on Chel" thread does indeed come in handy...

Now back to the picking:  Let the record show that Chel has not yet answered the last two allegations.  As she has had more than enough time to respond by now, the lack of response implies no defense is available. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

Thank you for the goodies! they were yummy!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

In the spirit of the thread, did your parents get a roll this time?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

yup, they have eaten more than I have so far.

Lynx

Well if they eat them all, you can put cinnamon on your sourdough french toast.   :fork:

Oh wait, I'm supposed to have something to pick on you for in this thread...

Rats, coming up blank.  Better luck next time.
"Do you sing at church?"

iridiscente

We're all grateful that she shares. :D

Lynx

Hmm, what to pick on Chel for...?

So are you counting the days until your inevitable next trip?  Or are you down to counting the minutes?  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

And why is it with all your traveling you have never, ever been at our TN Youth Retreat?  It's a blast!

Tip:  When you run out of stuff to pick on Chel for, there's always her habit of being a perpetual peripatetic.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Let the record show that Chel has let days go by without answering the allegations posed in the previous two posts.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:grin: then post something worth responding to. Post something that makes me want to respond, reply, etc.
You are stating the obvious when asking if I am looking forward to my next trip, or asking a question I have no answer to, as to why I have not been one place, over another.

Lynx

I didn't ask if you were looking forward to your next trip (and aye, that would be the epitome of a rhetorical question.)  I asked if you were counting the days, or if you were down to counting the minutes yet.
"Do you sing at church?"

iridiscente

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Lynx

Quote from: Newsman on November 04, 2011, 05:44:19 AM
:highfive: Lady Sandra!
Actually Newsman would be a good choice for a favorite him. 
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Newsman

Regrettably, with her recent (yet again) 58th birthday, Lady Chel is too old for me.  :sadbounce:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 04, 2011, 06:11:01 AM
Quote from: Newsman on November 04, 2011, 05:44:19 AM
:highfive: Lady Sandra!
Actually Newsman would be a good choice for a favorite him.

Heather

will one of Chel's trips bring her to the marriage of 2 fellow GP'ers? inquiring and local minds want to know..... :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

iridiscente

sunlight

Quote from: HeatherB on November 05, 2011, 03:49:46 PM
will one of Chel's trips bring her to the marriage of 2 fellow GP'ers? inquiring and local minds want to know..... :cool:

It's on my list of things to do! :grin:

Quote from: iridiscente on November 06, 2011, 01:41:15 AM
Do you have a favorite hem?
Yup!

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on November 06, 2011, 04:26:53 AM
It's on my list of things to do! :grin:
Inquiring minds would like to see this list.  Mostly to know if trips to the general vicinities of said inquiring minds are on the list.  "Is Chel coming this way soon?" is the single most asked question on this forum.  In fact the question is almost the most often reposted post in the whole forum, coming in second to "I win!" in the last-post-wins thread.
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Lynx

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

There are quite a few beautiful places to white water raft around here.....just not in December :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

*sniff* I notice that "Go to Arkansas and see roscoe and Lou" is not on that list. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison