News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pick on Chel thread #2

Started by Lynx, July 12, 2011, 05:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 24, 2013, 01:50:48 AM
And... we wouldn't have it any other way, frankly.  I'm not objecting to you surprising people, that's a good thing.  But it does seem a bit odd that you would claim you hate surprises.  :P
Hmm....I'm thinking she hates RECEIVING surprises...LOL
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Verily, t'is better to give than to receive.

(And that includes a quick bop on the snoot.)

So you're saying she can dish it out, but she can't take it, eh? :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

Hey now! I wasn't even gonna tell you I was at your house last time I went... I was just going to sleep in my car and meet your grandma in the morning... You are the one that messed that up and called right when I was turning in your driveway you goober! :grin:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

The problem is if anyone else tried the same trick, you wouldn't be at home to surprise.  You'd probably be out on one of you gallivanting trips.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

Odd you would call me a goober... I'm sitting here eating a jar of peanuts. 

Oh well, better to be called a goober than a booger I guess...
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Well you know my dyslexia... That is just one letter switched... I may have meant the other and just misspelled it. :grin:

Lynx

HEY!  This is the pick on CHEL thread, not pick on ISAAC thread.  Start another... oh wait, there is a pick on Isaac thread.  And it's quite inactive.  Guess nobody has anything to pick on me for.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

I can just do it here... Lol

Burrito

Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Lynx

Have at it man.  You have unexpended ammo, surely. 

Like the pic by the way... but this isn't the thread for greetings, it is a thread for picking on Chel.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Isaac, don't eat the mouse...

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 08, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
Isaac, don't eat the mouse...
I would never do that. The little helmet might get stuck in my throat.
"Do you sing at church?"

Burrito

Mighty Mouse... pull kitty's teeth.  :biglaugh:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Lynx

You're s'posed to be picking on Chel here...
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

A mouse burrito is kind of disturbing... unless you're a cat, I guess. ;)

Lynx

I thought he said he was a chicken burrito over in the "Ask Burrito" thread.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Boy, this thread has dried up... Guess they're all over there picking on poor Burrito. 
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Burrito

Quote from: sunlight on July 24, 2013, 06:04:15 AM
I'm ok with that... Lol
LOL Your letting them pick on me ??? haha

sunlight

It means I'm not worried about if you can hold your own or not... :grin:

Lynx

He held his own in AR pretty well.  Of course it took him a bit to assess the situation, but it would take anyone a bit with a group like us.  Once he determined we weren't *quite* crazy enough to be lethal, he fell right in and gave as good as he got.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Chel you use PhotoShop, so you probably need to know about this.
http://xkcd.com/1286/
Of course you already know about the security breach, but did you know about the crossword puzzle? :D
"Do you sing at church?"