Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Just for the record.....

Started by Scott, May 01, 2011, 02:53:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Lemon Lime Gatorade tastes terrible!

*YUCK*
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

You only now find this out?  This is common knowledge, right up there with "the sun is bright" and "never get Isaac started talking about music." 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

I thought all Gatorade pretty much tasted terrible.

taco_harvell

Lemon/Lime isn't that bad I have tasted worse.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

That I wouldn't know.  I've tried original green and I've tried orange T2 (that new kind) and that was enough to convince me to not try anymore.  If anyone finds a flavor that is good... I probably still won't try it.

Interesting side note on the topic:  We were at a youth get-together, just a bunch of church youth hanging out, eating stuff like hot dogs and chili-cheese on corn chips, playing softball or volleyball and stuff.  We ate, then went out to the ball field.  While we were waiting for everyone to assemble, a friend challenged me to a race around the inside perimeter of the ball field.  We took off, neither of us really pushing it I think, but about 3/4 of the way he dropped down to a walk.  I jogged on in and sat down on the bleacher.  He came walking up, huffing and puffing and said, "Man... gatorade LIES man!"

I almost fell out of the bleacher I was laughing so hard.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

rootbeer

QuoteLemon Lime Gatorade tastes terrible!

There was a time that I actually liked it, but now I buy any other flavor of Gatorade and not that one.
I only buy Gatorade when it is on sale at Koger's.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Tsalagi

Yah, lemon-lime is nasty.

I liked the flavor "Citrus Cooler" because it was somewhat close to tangerine.