News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Rant Diary

Started by Sis, September 28, 2008, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Do ya have a rant?  Want to feel better? Want us to be an audience? Go ahead! Rant away!

Scott

-------- makes me so mad that I want to ----------------- and if --------------doesn't stop___________-I will_________

when-------------says ---------I want to say__________________
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Rants from Craigslist

I will clean it up a bit...

QuoteReply to: pers-858785320@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-28, 4:49PM CDT

I can completely understand where this would be relevent in times past when women weren't allowed to work or vote when they had no job or money. It just made sense for men to pay but times have changed. More women work than men do. More women graduate from college than men do yet they still seem to want their cake and eat it too. How selfish of you women. Expecting a man to pay for your date when you have money to pay your own way is just plain selfishness.

But, if you want and expect a man to pay for your date, entertainment ect you should expect to be in a very unfulfilling relationship as the transactionalist that you are. Transactional relationships are the most meaningless and they always end when the entertainment factor ends.

QuotePolice State--St. Paul, Minnesota.
Reply to: pers-858731545@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-28, 4:02PM CDT

Beatings, taking camera batteries, ripping off press credentials, arrests, intimidation are the hallmarks of the police state. Now, St. Paul can claim credit for being part of a conspiracy to violate the civil rights of every decent American. Your efforts to intimidate reporters and citizens has backfired. You made a prison camp out of state's capitol. The citizens and reporters who were arrested, beaten, bloodied, tear gassed, and not allowed to exercise their Constitutional rights are beginning to be heard. The police state mentality of your security vision discredited your leadership, calling into question not only your judgement, but moral values as well.. You wanted to promote St. Paul? You sure did. Your stupidity not only made the RNC CONVENTION an economic failure for your city, but besmirched the reputation of our state, and our people. You've made St. Paul a dangerous place in the minds of Americans everywhere. A full investigation by a new Attorney General in the next Administration just might help recify some of the harm you have done to us. If I were you, I think about getting the advice of a lawyer pretty quick.

QuoteI DON'T VOTE AND I'M PROUD OF IT!
Reply to: pers-858470662@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-28, 12:27PM CDT

It doesn't matter who's president. The government itself is just the hired bully of the superwealthy to financially enslave the world through forcing all of mankind to work while robbing them of money so they can create fear, panic and anger in the world. Voting is supporting this system. My vote is not to vote.

To those of you who vote. Thanks for supporting evil. It's like cheering on a bully who's picking on a small kid. Pathetic, I say.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 858470662

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Sis

Quote from: Scott on September 28, 2008, 10:11:43 PM
Rants from Craigslist

I will clean it up a bit...

QuoteReply to: pers-858785320@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-28, 4:49PM CDT

I can completely understand where this would be relevent in times past when women weren't allowed to work or vote when they had no job or money. It just made sense for men to pay but times have changed. More women work than men do. More women graduate from college than men do yet they still seem to want their cake and eat it too. How selfish of you women. Expecting a man to pay for your date when you have money to pay your own way is just plain selfishness.

But, if you want and expect a man to pay for your date, entertainment ect you should expect to be in a very unfulfilling relationship as the transactionalist that you are. Transactional relationships are the most meaningless and they always end when the entertainment factor ends.

I always said that the person who does the asking should pay. If it's mutual by discussion, go dutch.

I wouldn't invite you to dinner and expect you to either pay for it, or bring half the dinner. I invited you, so just bring yerself and enjoy.

SippinTea

Quote from: Scott on September 28, 2008, 10:06:15 PM
-------- makes me so mad that I want to ----------------- and if --------------doesn't stop___________-I will_________

when-------------says ---------I want to say__________________

Yeah. What he said. ^

Exactly. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Scott

I have a Rant, I just cannot air it publically.

OY VEY!

Let's just say that the internet can be a pain.

When people have internet access who should never have it get it.

The Never Ending Battle

Sis

Is it that last problem you told me about?