News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Oreo Mocha Frappe. It is what fuels me this morning. And some of my wayward children are intent on making me work..... :pound: .
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Back at work today instead of yesterday. Got sick overnight and didn't make it in yesterday. Got lots to do this week!

Leaving Saturday for Wisconsin for one of Jeremy and Athena's dog events. Should be interesting. Hate that I have to leave Tabby at home alone, but I'm hoping she enjoys the Athena-free house. Thankfully I can check on her unless she hides from the cameras, hahaha.

Had a good, but quick time w/ family this last weekend.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

My mother passed away early this morning  :sadbounce:

MsJennJenn

Oh I'm so sorry. Sending lots of love and prayers.  :cry:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

I'm so sorry. Will be praying for you and your family!

Roscoe

Sorry to hear Tia. Praying for ya'll..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Morning. Stumbling through the morning. Totally not motivated.
   Had a guy come over and look at the motorhome last night. Not exactly convinced that I need to part with it, but we are not using it much- and he wants to trade a 1930 Ford Model A, one of my bucket list cars, for it, which is more temptation than I can overcome. He's thinking about it. If he does, I'll smile and wave in my 93-year-old ride and be way happy- until Lou gets mad at me, because I won't have a doghouse to run to anymore.

Lynx

But if you don't use it much anymore, you're not in the doghouse much anyway.  :smirk:   :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

I got in trouble today for sighing when my boss called. I told her why I sighed and why I was feeling very stressed. She proceeds to say "okay well you're not in the right headspace for what I need so I'll let you go" and hangs up. Then proceeds to text me a few minutes later "I'm sorry but no one should pick up the phone like that. Unacceptable. I'm not asking for you to do anything outside your job description. I am very disappointed."

Y'all I'm at my tipping point. I've been trying very steadily for 6-8 months to move internally in my company. I've worked there 21 years. Since the age of 16. I have almost 7 weeks of paid vacation. I don't want to lose my tenure. My husband thinks she's blocking every internal position I try for. But I can't cant confirm that. But I'm at a loss what to do now. I'm applying externally too.

She's completely awful. We have not one, not two, but three ethics line complaints out on her. And nothing is happening.

I just don't know what to do. I'm trying SO hard to keep my mindset right until a better door opens but I literally don't know how anymore. I don't.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Jenn,

I'm praying for your situation.

-mini
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Maybe God will take her out of the way or something else will work out. Praying for you.

Roscoe

Praying Jenn. I know what it is like.... and I know God can make a path for you.
It's raining today, nasty out. And I just got word that a friend and former supervisor, who was aways funny and extroverted, waited until his wife was gone last night and committed suicide. Totally a downer.
Otherwise, I'm plugging through the day.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 13, 2023, 02:48:44 PMMaybe God will take her out of the way or something else will work out. Praying for you.

This is what we're all wishing.  But the waiting for it to happen will break me. I'm at a breaking point now.
Thanks for all of the prayers ya'll. I need them desperately.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

For anyone with the McDonald's app, free fries today.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 13, 2023, 03:41:02 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 13, 2023, 02:48:44 PMMaybe God will take her out of the way or something else will work out. Praying for you.

This is what we're all wishing.  But the waiting for it to happen will break me. I'm at a breaking point now.
Do other people have trouble with her?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 13, 2023, 05:12:10 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 13, 2023, 03:41:02 PM

Do other people have trouble with her?

Oh yea our whole team does. It's why 3 people called the ethics line on her.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

It seems like three different people would get their attention.

Backseat Radio

My mom's viewing is on Saturday.  Going to be a tough weekend.

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

We had clouds today that made the temperatures much better.

Roscoe

:hi:
Been busy. Traded for the A...drove it about 50 miles yesterday. I'm kinda liking it very much.

The straw-colored wheels not as much but they'll do. I'm tormenting the fire outta Min 'cause I know he'd love this thing.
Had church today. New first time visitor this morning, followed by a different couple of first time visitors this evening. Preached heart out tonight, good response. Had elderly saint have to go to the hospital in Conway again, so I'll probably head that way sometime tomorrow too.

Lynx

Drove it about fifty miles... So it DOES run. That was my first question.

Fifty miles for that car is like three hundred fifty for a modern car. You trying to give the poor thing a heart attack?
"Do you sing at church?"