News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Covid is being mean in Sharing 517!

Started by MelodyB, January 14, 2022, 01:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

35 degrees here.  Temp when I left for work this morning was zero.

Was a busy day at work with new releases and recalls to do. 

Roscoe

Ugh. Morning. Back at work. Lou could use prayer- having dental issues giving her pain. At the dentist now.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

ugh sameeee and i have so much i need done. and no money for it.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

I am sooooo thankful for Care Credit and finally for getting some tiny dental insurance coverage from Jeremy's work. It has helped us tremendously to be able to slightly afford the dental care we have both needed. Dental work is TOO expensive for it being such a large part of your overall health. Whoever started the whole "this isn't medical health related care" needs to be taken out back and thrown a pie at, haha.

@Work.

Jeremy had his ortho appointment at the VA today. He came by my office afterwards and he has bursitis - NOT a torn rotator cuff! Hallelujah! They gave him a steroid shot and he begins his therapy next week. Bad thing is his blood pressure has been consistently elevated, so they're going to want to monitor that. He will hopefully be talking to a patient advocate soon to get a new doctor. They already have been having a language issue since way before his stomach surgery several years ago, so this will be a huge help for Jeremy to feel like he has been heard and knows what's going on in his care.

MelodyB

Just finished my third 12 hour day at work. I now have 4 days off! But now I slam into fast third gear and this weekend is gonna be BUSY!

My cousin is coming in to town and we have a big weekend planned. It's gonna be great!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Well- two root canals later, she is better. Now for the procedure to heal.
Went to church. Back home. Tired. Gonna go to sleep hopefully for the night soon.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

@Work.

Hope your wife is feeling better today. That sounded rough.

I need a nap. I need to meal plan this evening.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on February 09, 2022, 09:54:03 PMI am sooooo thankful for Care Credit and finally for getting some tiny dental insurance coverage from Jeremy's work. It has helped us tremendously to be able to slightly afford the dental care we have both needed. Dental work is TOO expensive for it being such a large part of your overall health. Whoever started the whole "this isn't medical health related care" needs to be taken out back and thrown a pie at, haha.

Agreed.
And I have a CareCredit. It was maxed with one procedure. :cry:
I budgeted money for my HSA this check so I'm using it instead at the dentist today for a deep cleaning.
Ugh. so. much. anxiety.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

Hey friends! I was thinking of you and missing some of you that I haven't connected with on Facebook, so thought I'd pop in and say hello. :) I'll be polite and say hello to a few people I have not missed, as well.  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on February 11, 2022, 12:49:18 AMHey friends! I was thinking of you and missing some of you that I haven't connected with on Facebook, so thought I'd pop in and say hello. :) I'll be polite and say hello to a few people I have not missed, as well.  :hypocrite:

:eek!:
 'bout time the prodigal came home.
Glad you said hi to those you don't miss. I'd have been hurt otherwise. :biglaugh:
Was a long day today. Made even longer when I got nearly home and got a call from a dear saint. Her husband was at the E.R. They'd found him in a grocery store restaurant, disoriented. When the paramedics got there, his sugar was at 20. I raced back to the hospital. They got his sugar back up thankfully, and he was released from the hospital a bit ago. So I just got home.
Tuckered plumb out. Ready for summer. Ready for March and the ten hour shifts we are supposed to get to go to, which will give me Mondays off. I need my three day weekends.!

SippinTea

How scary, Bob! Glad they were able to get his sugar up

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Low sugar is scary. I'm finding that out.

Big day today! Lots to do!

Happy Friday!

Roscoe

Yes. Happy Friday! Tons to do. Also- pray for another saint of mine and her family. She's been in the hospital with covid- older, overweight, health issues. They are placing a trach this morning and trying to take her off the vent. It's not good, and I fear I'll be hearing the worse. She's good people, but has been heartbroken since her husband of 54 years passed a few years ago. I fear she's given up. :cry:
I'm gonna go do a few home visits today. Ready for the weekend.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

It's like a reunion!

I'm in Dallas, Georgia, at my cousins house. Tomorrow my other cousin comes up from Tallahassee and we are headed to Senoia, where Jennica lives now. We are going to do The Walking Dead tour again. I did one back in October and had a blast!

Currently watching Cocomelon with the baby cousin.  :eyeroll:

SippinTea

Took the kids on a short geocaching adventure today. Rewarded myself with a latte afterwards. :P

Backseat Radio

Woke up to find more snow coming down here in Indiana and warnings about slick roads from my mother

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Well the weekend had originally been forecast to be 60 ish. They missed it by 20+ degrees. It was 40 ish and windy. Miserable day. Got up and went to Conway with Bro Wilson to see the sick saint,, then off to eat, then a tad bit of shopping. Back home now, wore plumb out in every way, and dog tired.

The Purple Fuzzy

Our rain turned to big fluffy snowflakes. It was 38*, so nothing stuck but it was pretty while it lasted.

Backseat Radio

Got some kind of sickness going through the Electronics department. My department manager took one of my coworkers to the walk in clinic yesterday morning cause she got sick at work. Had to send the coworker home. Strep and covid tests came back negative.  Thought I was going to collapse in the middle of my shift yesterday too. Got hit with another dizzy nausea spell and the floor started moving.

Spent the 2nd half of my shift tearing apart the big FujiFilm DL650 printer cleaning it and trying to figure out why it kept saying there was paper in it when there wasn't. Finally found a ledge and sensor deep in the machine covered in paper dust.

Roscoe

Awesome message from a friend tonight. Awesome spirit of God moving.
The not so awesome is my right hip is giving me issues again, and the headache is back. Again. Took some ibuprofin, maybe it'll kill it through the night. Tomorrow promises to be busy