Main Menu

~*Luke and Landons pics!*~

Started by mesipie, July 09, 2006, 04:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyeuse

So cute, how long did he stay there?

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

NessasMama

So cute!!! He looks so comfy!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

LeahMarie

Awwwwww!! I never saw those pictures! He's such a doll! More pictures! :thumbsup2:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mesipie

i will post some later when i get a free moment!!...lol..

my hubby took my pool down :cry2:

mesipie

here are some itook after church this morning

he wouldnt sit still for the world so i finally jsut laid him down...this was right befroe he rolled and took off

sittin in a chair in my living room

awww

im outta here

in a chair in his room...see his teeth?

landon and mama

and last but not least....i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE this one

nicolejoy

He looks soooo grown up - like a little man in a baby's body ;) It's adorable!!!

In one of those pics, he looks REALLY similar to Mattison too!!

Chseeads

Quote from: nicolejoy on August 14, 2006, 08:56:49 AMIn one of those pics, he looks REALLY similar to Mattison too!!

The black and white one.

You need to file your nails, Messypah.   :hypocrite:

nicolejoy

Quote from: Chseeads on August 14, 2006, 12:15:22 PM
Quote from: nicolejoy on August 14, 2006, 08:56:49 AMIn one of those pics, he looks REALLY similar to Mattison too!!

The black and white one.

Yep, the fourth one, I think...

littlegal

Quote from: Chseeads on August 14, 2006, 12:15:22 PM

The black and white one.

It's the eyes, I think

acjmom

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

NessasMama

Gorgeous!!!! He's such a doll!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

ty...

i know seth...lol...u like my nails huh?!...i did cut em last night...im sorry yall that they werent shaped perfectly...lol

nicolejoy

Mine aren't either, Mesi - I ALWAYS break a nail when I'm playing piano so it's impossible to keep them all the same length... I try - sometimes harder than others - but it never works ;)

mesipie

this was from when my bro came over a cpl months ago and we took pics...i think landon was like 4 months...idk...maybe less...but anyway...i just got the 1s he did from him....this is one of my faves...luke cracks me up...

he had either just gotten in trouble or was about to...i think this is right b4 he had to go to his room for a "talk"...some call it other things...lol....he did however come out and do wonderful!

NessasMama

wowyouth

He looks like such a cute little happy baby!

mesipie

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

mesipie

i took these of landon monday

hes now 18 lbs 6 oz and like 27 inches...lol

mesipie

2 more

say what?????

love the eyes in this 1

*Christi*

He is so adorable Mesi!!  He just looks SO happy!!  When did he start sitting up?

mesipie

hmmm...its been a while..over a month ago...

hes been pulling up for about a month now...now hes starting to get a little braver...he thinks about letting go, lets go and falls w/in a sec...lol..he walks around furniture too...

acjmom

i see teeth too!  so many cuties  :cloud9:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

amanda18

Aww your boys are really cute. Landon has beautiful eyes.

JUST DANCE!!