News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

haha started a new thread so we can leave the C word behind.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Thanks, Jenn. I was tired of the "C" word.  :smirk:

Lynx

This feline only likes sardines if you take out the bones. Nobody does that though.

I'll stick with salmon. They include the bones with that too, but they are easier to pick out.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Haha Sandra it was time. We were at almost 70 pages on that one!!  :o
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

:pound:  :pound: Outlaws.
And you put "cats" in the title. I hate cats, and I might point at that it too, is a "C-word". :pound:  :pound:

So. Anyhoo. While y'all were being rebellious, I was working. On my day off. Built a small rack for the church sound booth, worked on my "smokeshack" and built a shelf for it, mowed the yard and cleaned up some stuff, took Chey's vette in to my brother in law's shop to address an issue that I didn't feel like trying to fix,and did a small bit to Sam. I'm tired and I have not made near the progress on Sam that I would like. And I gotta go back to work tomorrow. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Backseat Radio

Shaping up to be a busy week for me. 

I was by myself in the sound booth during the 10AM session Sunday so had to juggle the ProPresenter and following Pastor with the video camera when he started running around while preaching.  Thankfully Pastor Gothra's preaching style tends to give warning of when he might start moving around.  Bro. Carson preached during the 11 AM session Sunday.  Bro Joseph told me later he looked up from the ProPresenter to realize Bro. Carson had disappeared off camera without warning and he had to figure out where he'd gone to get him back on camera.  Both services were awesome.

I ended up working an hour over in Electronics today trying to get the rest of the new release movie sections set since the new movies come out tomorrow.  Guess that means I'll be working a shorter shift on Wednesday since I'm not allowed to have overtime.

Wednesday and Thursday I'm back in the sound booth for midweek service and praise team practice.  Then Saturday my church is doing a tenderloin dinner so I'll be at the church all day helping out with that too.

The Purple Fuzzy

We've had rain off and on for a couple days. We needed it. It had been raining well all spring then just stopped. My flowers were glad for the drink.

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 06, 2023, 08:23:03 PMWe've had rain off and on for a couple days. We needed it. It had been raining well all spring then just stopped. My flowers were glad for the drink.
So that's where it has been going...

Every morning when I pull into the parking lot I check the weather forecast to see if I should roll my windows up before I leave the car. Every day there is a 20% chance of rain for every single hour of the day. I think in some circles that is known as hedging your bets. Every day we don't get a drop.

Now I know where the rain is. And you can keep it. Makes the grass grow, which means I have to mow.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Talk about grow. We have some of that Bahia grass and it's a mess. Shoots up a foot or two in no time flat

Roscoe

Had a storm come through south of us last night. A bit of rain tonight. I had indigestion all night last night, and as a result took off today. I've literally done nothing today but rest.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Urgh. Back at work. Thankful for a job that does not require a lot of physical work. I just realized, if I can get through today, tomorrow and Friday, I've got all next week off... :clap2:

Lynx

You just now realized you have next week off?

I was counting down days when vacation was more than five weeks away. More than a week out, I was counting hours.

You must either have a lot more patience than I had or be much less tired than I was. Given how much more you do than I, I'm betting on more patience.
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

I got off work earlier than usual tonight since I worked an hour over on Monday.  Now I just have to make sure I don't drop off to sleep before service tonight.  I'm scheduled in the sound booth tonight and Bro Joseph would probably needle me about it for a while if I dropped off to sleep and didn't make it to the service.

Roscoe

Urgh. Bible study went well. Slept good last night. So why am I dragging this morning? :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

I think I always drag in the morning...

MsJennJenn

Yup same. I've been so swamped with work this week. Two meetings at the office this week.
I honestly don't know how I ever got up, got ready, and went to an office in the past. It absolutely drainssss me now. I literally will have no energy for the remainder of the evening.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Backseat Radio

I'm out mowing my yard today in spite of the air quality warning from the wildfire smoke. Its drying my airways out a bit making me cough, but today is the only day I have available to mow yard.

Roscoe

:hi:.
Been busy. Just got in from home visits. Oh, and little move on the church's part...we've been wanting to get our name out a bit more for lack of a better term. Haven't been able to afford a billboard or the like, but they just put up these new electronic billboards in our town. The ads rotate through every 30 seconds or so, and it is located on THE main road in our town at a stoplight, so it'll be exposed to the typical driver at the stop light three times per traffic light. (It's also across from our ONLY steak house, and the ONLY way to Walmart, so if they have ANY Apostolic inclination at all we will snag 'em.  :lol: )
So today I took a big step and rented a spot for one month. We will see how it works. Way I see it, it's another way of watering and waiting on Him for the harvest.
So this is how it looks- kinda. The camera and the digital media doesn't always play the nicest..
20230609-133257" border="0
You can click on this for a clearer pic, but in person the billboard looks like the clear pic...
received-268859902330660" border="0

Anyhow. Now. If I can make it until 6pm...then prayer at 7....then vacation!!!

Backseat Radio

Last day of work for this week unless working at the church most of the day tomorrow counts.

Lynx

And it's next to the Dollar Tree... Well, the Dollar And A Quarter Tree, now. Anybody with any Apostolic inclination will be there.
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

Been a fun day.  I was the door greeter and part of the clean up crew for the Tenderloin dinner.  We had 2 mishaps... One end of one of the dessert tables fell and dumped some stuff onto the floor.  Then during cleanup I accidently dropped a glass bottle of cleaner which shattered and went all over the place.

Lynx

That woulda broke my heart. I can't stand to see good homemade desserts wasted.
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

Back @work again.

Had blood lab this morning before work. Follow-up appointment for that and my blood pressure logs is next Monday. I had a really good reading on Saturday, but back to a little more elevated yesterday. I'm still overall doing better than I had been originally tho. Trying my best with exercise, low sodium eating, and meds.

Going to Arkansas this weekend for Fathers Day.

We will have a dog in the home in... 2 and a half weeks. I'm nervous hahaha.

The Purple Fuzzy

Switching out boy grandkids for girl grandkids this week.