News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Hot Date!

Started by kkay, January 21, 2008, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkay

Got ya to look, didn't it? :freaky:

The real topic at hand is: where to buy a nice, cheap sofa. I know Big Lots sells them but I'm looking for one that's less than $300.

Help, please?

Sis

They have some plain ones at Kmart for $150 - 200.

Don't buy used, Bedbugs area back and you never know who's got what bugs these days. (Unless you know the person really well)

kkay

Thanks, Sis :) I didn't think about K Mart!

Ewww..that's true.

Melody

well, I was going to suggest checking out an estate sale cause I've known SO many to get great deals for NICE stuff there but.... I've never even seen a bed bug before so I have no clue about them.

Sis

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 21, 2008, 09:53:32 PM
well, I was going to suggest checking out an estate sale cause I've known SO many to get great deals for NICE stuff there but.... I've never even seen a bed bug before so I have no clue about them.

One of the main problems with illegal immigrants, they don't get health checks before coming into the country. TB is back, and so are bedbugs. We had gotten rid of them but now they're becoming epidemic. Even finer hotels have been getting them. Once they get into your house, they're almost impossible to get rid of.

kkay

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 21, 2008, 09:53:32 PM

Hm..I didn't even think of that. I'll have to see if there are any around here :)

newkris

if you have an IKEA near you, they have quality, cheap stuff.  probably better quality than big lots.  they also have very cool slip covers.  and what about overstock.com?  or are you one of those people who has to sit on it first?  if you know what kind you want and how you want it to look,you might find something online that delivers.

just a thought. 
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

kkay

IKEA is cheap? I've always heard they're super expensive..I'll have to check that out.

I went to overstock and they didn't have anything under $400 that I liked :smirk2:

kkay

Definitely can't afford IKEA :smirk2: