News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Cell phones

Started by Sis, May 30, 2007, 04:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myhaloisintheshop

WE have had Sprint for a long time now and when you make changes--add a new phone or line you start that 2 year contract from the time of the change.  If you upgrade your phone and get one at  "special" price it is because they are renewing your contract.  You can spend more money on the phone and buy it at regular price and not extend the contract.

BroTrey

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on July 02, 2007, 06:28:43 PM
WE have had Sprint for a long time now and when you make changes--add a new phone or line you start that 2 year contract from the time of the change.  If you upgrade your phone and get one at  "special" price it is because they are renewing your contract.  You can spend more money on the phone and buy it at regular price and not extend the contract.
and the sad thing is not every store location will tell you that when you are making changes.... our store didnt mention that... especially when the change that "dinged" us was one DROPPING FEATURES......  *shrug* it goes to show that they either purposely mistrain or "conveniently" don't train the same thing through different departments just to take advantage of the customer, my favorite lie they told me was that I would get my deposit back after the initial contract was up and I entered the pay as you go section, which never happened, they jusst upped my "deposit credit" meaning that i could go a few months longer without paying before they would threaten to shut off my phone......  :roll:

*shrug* OH well....
Please disregard this post as it's contents are probably in error.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. ~ Sir Winston Churchill