News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Don't Tempt Fate- Post,Post,Post, in Sharing 498!!

Started by Roscoe, February 13, 2015, 02:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Nobody posts all day? Slackers. :hypocrite:
Well, we decided to leave early. Stopped in some lakeside diner in Louisiana for seafood. It was way expensive, and only decent. Drove to Vicksburg, where we've found us a very nice hotel. Lou doesn't know it, but being  a Civil War nut, I have no intention of leaving the area without finding the battlefield...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I think it's hard to miss.  Right off interstate.

SippinTea

Mini is hoping we'll post bail for him. If anyone is willing to help, let me know.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on March 22, 2015, 02:59:15 AM
Mini is hoping we'll post bail for him. If anyone is willing to help, let me know.

:o I want pics of him behind bars before he bonds out....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Ashlee

Quote from: Roscoe on March 21, 2015, 01:51:57 AM
Quote from: Ashlee on March 21, 2015, 12:58:18 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 20, 2015, 09:29:16 PM
Did you ever decide where you would move to?

Yes, we're looking at Spokane, WA
:o That's a move....

We're already in Northern California so it's not too far away.  The weather will be a change but a nice change.  Moving back to the country. lol

Ashlee

Made meatballs and rice and gravy for dinner.  Brown rice so dinner was all brown :smirk2:  I usually make 2 vegges with every meal but I didn't want to.  I'm lazy.  Chopped up some green onions so my apt smells like onions now.  And I'm exhausted.  The graveyard shift is hard.  Ugh.

The Purple Fuzzy

It finally stopped raining for a bit. I'd like to save some rain for July & August.

Roscoe

After a bazillion miles and tons of roads  that made me think we need Rusty here to explore with. ....we have invaded  Mel's city. Lawd, it's warm here....

Ashlee

It's such a nice day here.  A little cloudy but it's still bright and it's cool and comfortable.  I have all the windows open and enjoying the day.  But I'm sooooo tired!

Roscoe

Welp, we met up with Mel.....let Chey play on the sands a bit, then attacked the local Golden Corral. I tried to uphold the standards of the Bubbas, but sadly lacked the willpower and appetite to shut it down- but I did make them realize I was there...Now I'm wore slap out.

MelodyB

I expected a bit more from you...I thought you would have a few more plates stacked than you did. Lol

A good time was had. Roscoe is taller than I expected. Ha!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Assuredbyfaith

Vacation!!!!!!!!   ...sadly I'm so worn down by work and life; I just want to do nothing but sleep! 😩
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on March 23, 2015, 02:28:21 AM
I expected a bit more from you...I thought you would have a few more plates stacked than you did. Lol

But still shorter than you? ;)

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 23, 2015, 03:48:13 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 23, 2015, 02:28:21 AM

But still shorter than you? ;)
:pound: :pound:

Lynx

I've never met Mel but I'm guessing she is in fact taller... um, taller than...

>.>

<.<

Never mind. I'm gonna keep my mouth shut cause I know who has a gun.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm at work.  Thankfully the sun is shining today. :D

Roscoe

Ugh. We just got up.....now to go explore the area.

sunlight

Mel is just tall. She is taller than most geepers I have met.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on March 23, 2015, 03:32:56 PM
Mel is just tall. She is taller than most geepers I have met.

Is she taller than Sethers? He's pretty tall.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Seth is taller than me.

Just ate with Roscoe and family...The Shed...AWESOME!

Then we took a tour of my church and they met Granny, Sis Ramsey and Pastor.

Now I'm headed to work and they are exploring my area.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

So miserable today. Going on day #7 of sickness. Day 4 (Thursday), I saw the Minute Clinic practitioner. She said it was all still viral, and they won't/don't typically give any antibiotic until it's been 5+ days. On I went...down a merry trail of death.

Saturday woke up, my left ears clogged, I can barely hear and it's very painful at times. Sunday and on into today, I'm just deteriorating at quick pace. Tried to get into the DR, but of course they have nothing "open" today, but I can leave a message with Medical Assistance and see if they'll squeeze me in. I don't have much hope for that.

So I'll try to see the Minute Clinic again when I'm done with work. (It's in my CVS store and free for me because I'm an employee. They're just limited on what they can do: i.e. no steroid shots which is soo what I need). 

:sick: Please pray for this death stricken blonde.  :surrender:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Been an incredibly long day. After meeting with Mel and enjoying The Shed BBQ, we went to the beach, then Lou went through every dadgum thrift store on the Coast which completely annoyed me.
Finally went through Jefferson Davis' house, where I found it ironic that I could take a penny with Lincoln's image on it, put it in a machine and pay 50 cents, and it came out with Jeff Davis' picture on it. Made me laugh.
Tomorrow, we may go ride an airboat. Not sure, but I'm considering it...

SippinTea

So tired. What was I thinking when I invited a bunch of moms and kids over for tomorrow afternoon?!?  :updown: :bugeyed: :mixedup: :spin: