News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Officially Retired In Honor of Thomas aka Yooper

Started by taco_harvell, January 22, 2015, 05:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

This was thought up around 3am and actually had a following. Thomas and I had so much fun with this. I realized this morning I've been married 3 years and Thomas is with the Bridegroom waiting for the rest of us. I look forward to the day we all join him for the Marriage Super!

I miss you my brother! This will always remind me of you!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Scott

I met him just around a month before he left us. We spent some time together and found out that his uncle is a friend of mine.

He came to church with me.

He and I were supposed to meet up for coffee after he got back from his honeymoon. 

*sigh*
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

Weird. I guess I'm not the only one who's been thinking about Thomas lately. I still haven't deleted his old phone number from my phone. I just can't make myself do it.  :smirk2:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

:sadbounce:
Quote from: SippinTea on January 25, 2015, 03:05:17 AM
Weird. I guess I'm not the only one who's been thinking about Thomas lately. I still haven't deleted his old phone number from my phone. I just can't make myself do it.  :smirk2:

:beret:
I put it in my new phone thinking I'd need it.   
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

I still have a friends number in my phone and it will be 5 years this fall. Even had a transferred from my old phone 2 years ago. I can't delete it. I keep thinking he will call and I don't answer numbers not saved in my phone.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali